Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i just have to get this out, im so stupid.

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:38 AM
  • 7 Replies
Why do I still feel like I need your approval? Why does it kill me inside knowing youre mad at me? Why am I still walking on eggshells to keep you happy?
Why does it still cut like a knife to hear you tell me you hate me? I can't fix anything, and I don't even want to...I.just want to be in your good graces, and I have no idea why.
Why do I want so badly to earn your trust, and want to be somebody I'm not just to appease you? Why do I go out of my way to bite my tongue?
I can't stand this. I'm too far off to even want to care, but deep down, you're the only persons approval I want, and I don't know why.
Why can't I just forget you? You're not even worth remembering.
And what bothers me most is....why do I still.care about you?

:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
H.E.Smama
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:54 AM
:-( hugs mama! You are such a wonderful, beautiful person and anyone is lucky to have you in there life just the way you are!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gastromama2007
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:56 AM
Thanks for the kind words :). They helped brighten my day..cuz.I'm feeling like a.big ol pile of poo :(

Quoting H.E.Smama:

:-( hugs mama! You are such a wonderful, beautiful person and anyone is lucky to have you in there life just the way you are!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaHardy2008
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:57 AM
I'm sorry you are feeling like this!!! What's wrong hun? If it makes a difference I like you and sometimes you have to learn not to care what some people think of you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jcldoyle
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:59 AM
Did you write this for me?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beco8627
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:10 AM
I dont know you, and don't know any of your story, but were you in an abusive relationship? If its your abuser that your referring to, then those feelings your having is very understandable.....I was abused, but my abuser was my dad. For the longest time, even after living in the home, he was the only one I still tried to appease. He ran me down so low, and made me feel so worthless, it was as if I tried so hard to show him how accomplished, smart, well balanced, or whatever I was. I even stayed "scared" all the time, still walked on eggshells around, still held my tounge, still held information from him about me for fear of "getting into trouble" or to avoid his harsh words. It's a hard habit to break. It's even a hard situation to explain. Just know that I completely get where your coming from. Going to therapy has helped me tremendously.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
H.E.Smama
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:33 AM
You are always welcome! and then your the hottest pile of poo I've ever seen ;-) keep ya head up mama no one deserves to ruin your day you are Tooooo fabulous for that!!

Quoting Gastromama2007:

Thanks for the kind words :). They helped brighten my day..cuz.I'm feeling like a.big ol pile of poo :(

Quoting H.E.Smama:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gastromama2007
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:32 PM
:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)