Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your plans for the day??

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:54 AM
  • 19 Replies

Ok after all the drama my pregnant ass is going with my brother his two kids and Im packing up my 3 kids and Brady and we're going to the aquarium. Then Im going to go get some hot cocoa and maybe even get ice cream from some one. Then who knows take them to toys r us .

what are you doing ??

twin girls baby boyMy day is NEVER boring in loveexpecting baby

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goobersmom713
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Watching the snow fall while staying inside watching Christmas movies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilangel_4206
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:58 AM
Finish moving
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlyssaRod27
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:00 AM
2 moms liked this
We had a thunderstorm last night & its getting ready to snow so we will have a lazy Saturday (: I'm sure tmrw we'll be back in shorts & flip flops! Gotta love West Texas weather!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KynTuffsMom
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:01 AM
Clean house, start processing deer, then deer hunting tonight. Hopefully my buck comes out tonight!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikkidedman
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:03 AM
We're going to get my baby girl's 6 month/Christmas pictures done today, then going out to eat :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dancedance432
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:04 AM
Ha same here. There is supposed to be a Christmas parade, but if its still wet and rainy then we won't go :(

Quoting AlyssaRod27:

We had a thunderstorm last night & its getting ready to snow so we will have a lazy Saturday (: I'm sure tmrw we'll be back in shorts & flip flops! Gotta love West Texas weather!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambermarie2006
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:07 AM

We are celebrating my oldest daughter's birthday early today. She will be 7! We are going to see Arthur Christmas, go to her favorite restaurant, she's picking out her present, and then getting manicures and pedicures!

MrsCorky
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:17 AM
Christmas store for kiddos this morning. Then cleaning house the rest of the day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeAmour
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:22 AM
I currently taking a break from cleaning our bedroom. Never will I allow it to be distroyed like this again!!! All 3 of us sleep in there. DH and I sleep in the bed and DS sleeps on his couch, where he prefers. I walked into his room yesterday and was like "damn! It's so clean!!" and I remembered, OH YEAH...he refuses to sleep in here!

Then once I'm finished cleaning the room, I'll be vacuuming and shampooing the carpets, doing laundry, reorganizing the playroom (not messy just needs the table back to where it belongs , the playmat back down and DH gear out), then I'll be putting up the Christmas Tree and decorating, then start on making DS Christmas gifts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
missbrinleysmom
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:23 AM
We are going to the annual town Christmas parade and tree lighting ceremony, to see Santa clause, and then over to a friend house for dinner. At some point today I need to take my husband a change of scrubs to the hospital since he's pulling a double.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)