Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

And People Wonder Why I Don't Trust Anyone...

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:38 PM
  • 9 Replies
So I get a text on Thursday morning from a "friend" saying that she's busy with class today, but if I'm free tomorrow(Friday) she'd like to pick ds and I up for lunch and an outing because she knows how frustrated I am being at my dad's. I tell her that would be great, but that she doesn't need to pick us up unless she just really wants to.
Friday morning I get up, take a shower, get dressed, flat iron my hair. I was so excited to be able to get out of the house and have some adult interaction. I spend 24/7 just me and ds(10 months).
Today is Saturday and I've not heard a word from her. I know it seems like such a little thing, but damn...Shouldn't something have been said on her end??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
young_lv_mom
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:40 PM

I agree with you, that stuff drives me crazy. If you say anything they take offence to it and if you let it slide they do it again and again, it is a no win situation. GL

JMKristy
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:07 PM

I hate when people do that!!! It's pretty rude and thoughtless.

brkr082005
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:07 PM
I am not you and that irritated me just reading your post. I can't stand that... Woman up and say something, don't just blow someone off. Did you text or call her to see what happened and she is ignoring you? Grrr... Sorry =/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Autumn19
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:09 PM
Did you call her. I hate when ppl do that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KoalaMomma119
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:14 PM
No, I didn't say anything to her...I probably won't.

Quoting brkr082005:

I am not you and that irritated me just reading your post. I can't stand that... Woman up and say something, don't just blow someone off. Did you text or call her to see what happened and she is ignoring you? Grrr... Sorry =/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bouncingsoul
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:22 PM

I hate when people do that. It isnt that hard to say something. Rude!

VictoriousTory
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Next time she "plans" to do something with you, just say "im sorry... im busy... gotta go wax my cat. " hahaa

littlecheifsmom
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:48 PM

i would be upset and would say something to her. thats not cool

kiaras_mommy
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:53 PM
My friend blew off dd's birthday party. She called me days before cause she was buying her a gift. I get a text early morning the day of party saying she was going to be a little late. Party came and went she never answered my calls or texts. Another friend texts her while at the party and she texts her back. I was pissed! People are so inconsiderate!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)