Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Going crazy!!!

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:01 PM
  • 3 Replies

I am going crazy at the moment.. So I am having some me time real quick while my kids are eating lunch!!

SO all morning long.. my 6 year old son and 3 year old son has been fighting.. I have been trying to get them to do their own thing and it works for about 5 minutes untill one of them wants to do what the other one is doing..

I do know that after lunch it is going to be quiet time and they are going to have to lay down on the couch and watch a movie!! 

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
amonkeymom
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:27 PM

Quiet time sounds like a great idea!

Quoting Sweetteacutie:

I am going crazy at the moment.. So I am having some me time real quick while my kids are eating lunch!!

SO all morning long.. my 6 year old son and 3 year old son has been fighting.. I have been trying to get them to do their own thing and it works for about 5 minutes untill one of them wants to do what the other one is doing..

I do know that after lunch it is going to be quiet time and they are going to have to lay down on the couch and watch a movie!! 

NearSeattleMom
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:59 AM

Some days are like that!

bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2011 at 4:26 PM

Definitely sounds like they needed that quiet time, lol. Hope it's been better today!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)