Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yes I was that girl.....

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:07 PM
  • 30 Replies

that fell for the line "I'm just going to put in the tip" my first time. But honestly if I didn't want to do it I wouldn't have allowed him to continue. Doesn't matter to me though because I have been with that man for 6yrs and married for 5 1/2yrs.

Have you ever fallen for a line that was incredibly dorky/cheesy?

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lulu_tattoos
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:08 PM
The "don't fall for me" warning gets me every time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hottmommi42
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:09 PM
Haha! Yup. 'dont I k.ow you from somewhere?' Married that guy 5 years ago. It'll be 8 years together in February.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pirate_wife
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:10 PM
6 moms liked this

Well, my girlfriend and I broke up for a month, and last night she asked me out to dinner. I went with her and she told me that she was stupid for breaking up with me and that she wants me back and to have our family back and how excited she is about her baby being born ((I am due to have an induction on the 12th of this month)) and we talked about it for a looong time and I said to her "I don't want to get hurt again" and she looked me in the eyes and yelled loudly in the crowded restaurant "Ethan is my stepson, Delilah will be my daughter, and you Amanda, are the love of my life"    We got a glare from an old lady next to us ((crazy homophobic small town I live in)) but it was soo sweet <3

hempmommy87
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:11 PM

I don't know if  there was a line since when we met, we were with other people but what always got me was talking about music. If we have the same taste, it's on :P 

XoXomommaXoXo
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:12 PM
That's so sweet!!!!! You knows she loves you:)

Quoting pirate_wife:

Well, my girlfriend and I broke up for a month, and last night she asked me out to dinner. I went with her and she told me that she was stupid for breaking up with me and that she wants me back and to have our family back and how excited she is about her baby being born ((I am due to have an induction on the 12th of this month)) and we talked about it for a looong time and I said to her "I don't want to get hurt again" and she looked me in the eyes and yelled loudly in the crowded restaurant "Ethan is my stepson, Delilah will be my daughter, and you Amanda, are the love of my life"    We got a glare from an old lady next to us ((crazy homophobic small town I live in)) but it was soo sweet <3

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XoXomommaXoXo
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:13 PM
2 moms liked this
NO line. I fell for The uber fit arms and 6 pack:) yummy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mammabear18
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:15 PM
My bf sang a song to me when we first met....I don't remember anything after that lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mammabear18
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:17 PM
Hahaha that all helped to ooo and the color of his eyes. I could just melt!!

Quoting XoXomommaXoXo:

NO line. I fell for The uber fit arms and 6 pack:) yummy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lulu_tattoos
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:21 PM
Oh my love deserves an award for how he got in my pants (after being friends for 2 years).
We were hanging out at his house and everyone else had passed out and we were talking about head and he talked his skills up for a while... Then told me his biggest turn on would be a girl who could dominate him... I was sold and I snatched his ass up and drug him into his bedroom. That was almost 2 years ago.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CheyennesMommy2
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:22 PM
He held my hand and told me I was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. Lol I was driving so it was like, really random.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)