Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you getting your kids for Christmas..And how old are they?

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:13 PM
  • 14 Replies

Just wondering. I need help finishing up my shopping for my kids, nieces and nephews.. I feel like I don't know what to get them... SS is 11 DD is 5, my nieces are both 8 and my nephews are 10 and my youngest niece is 1 and my youngest nephew is 4

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:16 PM
My boys (5&4) are both into those fisher price batman figures. So they are getting the bad guys and the big batman cave(to share). They will also be getting superhero squad guys, the small ones like the batman. They those those size actiob figures. Some clothes. Those are the only things I know for sure. Oh my cousin is getting the Zombie Lab.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffnic
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:18 PM
1 mom liked this
My baby girls still in my uterus baking away but she's getting her room filled & hopefully finished in time for her debut in Feb
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
freshmom88
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:20 PM
My DD(4) is getting lil miss muffin, la la loopsy stuff & Barbies

My DS(1) is getting a cozy coupe car & a few other things
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaPeanut
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:21 PM
I'll list the big stuff.

Dd, age 6: iPad 2, kareoke machine, American Girl doll and clothes, movies, xBox Kinect games

DS, age 1: ride on toys, toddler toys
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JessT5280
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:22 PM

My daughter (8) is getting an American girl doll. 

My son (5) is getting a LeapPad.  

Dee24997
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:30 PM
My sons are 6 and 4 so a dsi for the oldest and a ds for the youngest. And some toys to fill the xmas tree lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama_girl07
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:53 PM

4.5y old : Tinkerbell shirt and hoodie, talking jessie doll, Jessie shirt, Vtech Innotab and storage tote and toy story game, tinkerbell dolls, dress up tote

2.5y old: Tink and minnie shirt, talking woody doll, vtech cars game, dress up tote, sleeping beauty doll, toy story book

Santa is bringing them to share a train table and a few movies

BeAmour
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:00 PM
Money is very tight this year so I have to make some gifts. His big Santa gift is going to be a homemade tent.

I have a ton of things I'll be making.

Soap crayons, recycled crayons to make multicolored crayon shapes, homemade finger paint, a nap mat to go in his tent, movie bucket, multicolor rice bottle kit (we'll make it together), treasure stone kit, super hero cape, travel pillow with a blanket holder, a shaq quilt, tie blanket, drawing pad/crayon caddy for travel, crayon roll, lava lamp, i spy bottle, homemade playdoh, rice filled sock bear, bath towel hoodie.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeAmour
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:00 PM
Money is very tight this year so I have to make some gifts. His big Santa gift is going to be a homemade tent.

I have a ton of things I'll be making.

Soap crayons, recycled crayons to make multicolored crayon shapes, homemade finger paint, a nap mat to go in his tent, movie bucket, multicolor rice bottle kit (we'll make it together), treasure stone kit, super hero cape, travel pillow with a blanket holder, a shaq quilt, tie blanket, drawing pad/crayon caddy for travel, crayon roll, lava lamp, i spy bottle, homemade playdoh, rice filled sock bear, bath towel hoodie.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeAmour
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:01 PM
Oh and so far all the materials have only cost $60. I have 5 more things to get so it'll be about $80 total for all of his gifts, including the tent.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)