Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Really need some advice! Help!

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:47 PM
  • 7 Replies

Okay so my son is almost 6 months old and my DF's mom and sister are deff not the best aunt and grandmother AT ALL they are selfish and expect people to help them when they could care less about anyone but themselves...i helped my SIL more thhen i probably should when shhe was pregnant and had her 2 babies and once i had my son i got nothing not even a visit to see the baby. When he was 4 months old my SIL got mad because i asked for my boots back shhe borrowed and threw a fit. When i went to pick them up shhe threw them into my car hitting my son in the head withh the boots. I hhavent spoken to her or seen her since then and before that shes only seen him twice ( to add she lives 10 min down the street). She just had a birthday party for her daughter and 9 out of 60 showed up because of the way she is everyone is sick of it. Now shes realizing everyones walking away she messages me on FB saying she misses how thhings were back whhen i was thhere for her. How much she misses her nephew ( even thoughh she hasnt spent more then an hour with him since he was born) and that she loves us... I dont know how to respond to this after the way she treated me and my DS when we got in that fight and called me all sorts of disgusting names and other thihngs.... HELP!!

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:54 PM
I wouldnt respond until she apologized
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RTXmommy06
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah f that. Sorry, I wouldn't respond without an apology either.... Actually, I take that back. Not responding is the best idea in my opinion. I, however, would tell the bitch off lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
veggiebender
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I would save yourself a lot of headaches and stay as far away from her as possible. Sounds like she misses all her door mats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KoalaMomma119
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:59 PM

Quoting RTXmommy06:

Yeah f that. Sorry, I wouldn't respond without an apology either.... Actually, I take that back. Not responding is the best idea in my opinion. I, however, would tell the bitch off lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TC00
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:00 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm sorry but I'd have flipped out on the bitch when shit hit my kid in the head while throwing a temper tantrum
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mcdonaldelisabe
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:03 PM

Thanks everyone! I did flip out on her for throwing the boot but she didnt want to hear it saying i barely hit him.. LIKE HHELLO YOU HIT A 4 MONTH OLD BABY IN THE HEAD WITH A BOOT! yet you love him so much and always going to be his aunt? no family is not always determined by blood thats for sure!

JealousGrrl
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:03 PM

I don't know....If she was unwilling to contact you and apologize like right after she hit your child in the head with shoes, I wouldn't come to her rescue now.  She needs to realize that people can't act like selfish ass holes and expect others to come running whenever she yells "come".  KWIM  

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)