Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should I cut her hair? PIOG

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:29 PM
  • 50 Replies
2 moms liked this

So my dd will be 4 in February. She's never had a haircut before and I love her long hair but Its constantly getting tangled she manages to get food stuck in her hair and honestly she's a messy little girl. Lol I can bathe her and and a few hours later she looks like she hasn't showered in weeks. Shes one of those very active kids and just gets messy. I love her long but I'm scared to cut it. What do you ladies think. And if you have photos of hair styles for your little girls I would really like to see them. :))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mammabear18
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:32 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:32 PM
Youtube little girl hairstyles.
I think she would look super cute with a bob :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma2b2008
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:36 PM
Maybe try putting it in a pony tail! My daughter is almost 3-1/2 and has never had a hair cut either. But at meal times I always put it up in a ponytail. She has to wear it up to school also.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xRockaBrittanyx
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:37 PM

I agree, I think a graduated bob would be super cute!

Quoting PeaceMuch:

My Blog: http://thedevianthousewife.blogspot.com/

mammabear18
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:39 PM
I usually have it in a pony and from her running around and redoing her pony it tends to get tangled fast. So if we're out and about and if I don't have acces to a brush it's knotted up by the time I get home. :-/

Quoting momma2b2008:

Maybe try putting it in a pony tail! My daughter is almost 3-1/2 and has never had a hair cut either. But at meal times I always put it up in a ponytail. She has to wear it up to school also.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stephynsos
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:41 PM

do a pony and a braid... :)

first.time.momy
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:42 PM
I agree!

Quoting xRockaBrittanyx:

I agree, I think a graduated bob would be super cute!

Quoting PeaceMuch:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EricaMac
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:44 PM

I think you should cut it, if she's cool with it.  I had super long hair when I was a little girl but my mom eventually cut it too for simular reasons.  It was fun for me to get a new hairstyle.  And I agree with these ladies I think she'd be adorable with a bob.

mammabear18
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:47 PM
That's what I was thinking of doing a bob. But oh gosh that so so much hair to be cut lol when I wash her hair it get so tangled it really a pain to manage and she actually wants to cut it as short at daddy's hair which is buzzed haha. Should I do bangs too?

Quoting EricaMac:

I think you should cut it, if she's cool with it.  I had super long hair when I was a little girl but my mom eventually cut it too for simular reasons.  It was fun for me to get a new hairstyle.  And I agree with these ladies I think she'd be adorable with a bob.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xRockaBrittanyx
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:47 PM

I know, not a little girl, but the hairstyle looks like it'd be super cute on a kid!

My Blog: http://thedevianthousewife.blogspot.com/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)