Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what about yours?

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:47 PM
  • 10 Replies
I am having the best day with my kiddos! We saw Arthur Christmas, visited with Santa, shopped for new clothes, now on the way to see a Grand Illumination, and then finally out to eat!

How's your day been?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:50 PM
How fun! I have been cleaning and about ready to shop for my sons bday party tomorrow!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LollsInTheSun
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:17 PM

Good, hanging out with my baby girl and reading!

MumsTheWord571
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:20 PM
Crappy. DS is antsy. Pooped in his pants & DD is cranky & teething & DH thinks since he worked late all week he should be able to sleep all day. When is MY break??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambermarie2006
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:32 PM
Aww I am sorry hun! Wish I could help :(

Quoting MumsTheWord571:

Crappy. DS is antsy. Pooped in his pants & DD is cranky & teething & DH thinks since he worked late all week he should be able to sleep all day. When is MY break??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy_Jenx3
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:36 PM
My kids are at my parents for the weekend, so I did some deep cleaning without interruption and did the rest of my Christmas shopping. Now I'm catching up on some shows and dh wants to go do something, but I want to be lazy and drink some tequila.
prissypoptart
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:36 PM
Sounds like a good time! I'm watching my boys wrestle and my DD pick food off her plate and set it to the side because,"it gwoose mom"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Courtney610
by Courtney on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:55 PM

We have had a good day!  My 3 kids and I went to the mall earlier.  My kids were so well behaved.  We donated money to THON.  We left the mall and went shopping at Bed, Bath and Beyond and Ulta.  Came home and played for a little while.  Then we went to the local Tree Lighting and my boys met Santa!  Now we are all watching Santa Clause 3 and daddy is picking up some dinner for us. 

I love this time of year!

Courtney610
by Courtney on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:56 PM

Hugs, mama!

Quoting MumsTheWord571:

VictoriousTory
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:42 PM

well.... i drank a little too much lst night.... and had to wake up early to go some church thing with my neighbor.... sounds like "aww she went to church!!" but i am a spiritual person and not religious and i am pretty sure that i havent been in a church in 15 years.... and it was suppose to be like a church parenting class about time management... but ended up being a sermon on some noble woman thing...talkng about some perfect woman that us moms should all strive to be... I dunno. I am prolly gonna be bashed here... but I yawned like 10 times... and I still dunno what the *bleep* she was talking about. i am pretty sure God realized i was not one of them. :) Other than that tho its been a pretty relaxing day. 

LiesLiesLies
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:54 PM

Pretty amazing:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)