Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Struggling with my health!!!... Any encouragement!!!...

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:35 PM
  • 3 Replies
So i've have HYPERthyroid problems for about 2 an a half years now. Which makes me loose tones of weight i cant hardly gain any, also makes me very weak, emotional an angry mood swings, an all sorts of other things. Well as of friday i found out that i have Noise Anxiety or hyperocosis level 4 not sure how to spell it. It basicly means i have super selective sensitive hearing an the littlest sounds can send me in to horrible anxiety attacks. As if i already dont have enough wrong with me!!!... I cant stand to hear certain people talk, smacking, people dragging forks spoons of their teeth, stupid things an theres tones more. I didnt even know things like this happend to people it just makes it very difficult to have just one happy day cause things make me soooo mad an my poor DH is the person i take everything out on im just happy he wanted to go to the doc with me. But any encouragement or stories of your own will help tones just to get my mind off things... Thanks just had to get it off my chest!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MizStarr
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:44 PM
*hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyRach73
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:55 PM
I have hypothyroidism. No energy, always hungry, ive gained about 80 pounds since I was diagnosed. Losing weight is pretty damn close to impossible. I also have generalized social anxiety. Cant really go anywhere without having an attack. I hope your condition improves. Have you been on medication for either of your medical problems?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yayay15
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:57 PM
I am sorry :(. I have hashimotos and hypothyroidism ...so it's different. I do get anxiety but it's not too terrible. I gained a little weight but have been able to get back down with exercise and eating less. I hope things get better for you soon .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)