Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need help finding this b^***

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:41 PM
  • 23 Replies
So if you remember my post about my sisters cheating bf..well ex. My sister wants to know who the whore is. Anyone wanna help me? I don't have much info but they say you can find anyone on the internet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MonsterNBoogie
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:44 PM

got a name? try spokeo.com maybe?

H.E.Smama
Do you know her name? I won't be much help cause Im mobile but Facebook is ALWAYS your best bet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Renee02

U never came across the post but because I am not on here too much. BUT um ya that is sorta kinda stalking? And creepy LOL. Idk the exactly reasoning., BUT I am sure they can get you for harrassing? NOT trying to be mean, I am just saying tho. Just let it be. Looks like, since u said ex bf anyways, its in the past now.

proundmommy2
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:45 PM

What info you have, im usually pretty good at finding ppl.. Pm me if you want.

AerickMomi_MrsD
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this

well that's just a waste of time and not really worth it.

kyuteangl88
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:46 PM
Depends on what info you have...do you have a phone number for her? Or name?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AerickMomi_MrsD
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:48 PM

THIS

Quoting Renee02:

U never came across the post but because I am not on here too much. BUT um ya that is sorta kinda stalking? And creepy LOL. Idk the exactly reasoning., BUT I am sure they can get you for harrassing? NOT trying to be mean, I am just saying tho. Just let it be. Looks like, since u said ex bf anyways, its in the past now.

MOMMY_TO_TWO
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:49 PM
whats her name? id say facebook search her first and last name almost everyone has one
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CheyennesMommy2
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:50 PM
You should read the post I guess

Quoting Renee02:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Renee02
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Can you give me the link? So then I can see if I still have same opinion or not?

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

You should read the post I guess

Quoting Renee02:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)