Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*insert evil grin here*

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:33 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

So.......chirstmas is really a no here right now. DH lost his job and hings are tight, thankfully a friend of mine went out and spent 20 per child and got a few things for them for under the tree.

So....that leaves me and DH wihtout presents......I came up with a plan.

We had....well still have, but a few are gone now. Had some boxes out in the garage. Varying sizes. I got a big one and brought it inside. I grabbed a few rocks from outside and taped/glued them in random spots of the box to make it seem awkard and heavy.

I made a handmade card.

I took a picture of myself in my undies. put it in the card, put everythign in box and wrapped it.

It is now under the tree.

Got another box. Did almost the same thing but with fewer rocks and smaller ones. Had DD draw Dh a card, i put paint on my DS hand and put it on a peice of paper (baby hand print) and took pictures of both of them, put them on the cards and all went into the box, and wrapped it and it is now under the tree.

I filled my friend in in case he asked or anything......

So he thinks i got him some stuff, Hes sort of pissy like 'well where did you get the money??' i just told him i had been saving up for awhile for his present and my friend E said keep that money for him and shell buy the kids something small

I cant WAIT when he opens these presents to see what his reaction is going to be.

=D!!!

I feel all sneaky and stuff!!

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
.jade.
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:37 PM
Haha! Love it! Its the little things that count!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Rounds
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:37 PM
awwww!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kyuteangl88
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:38 PM
Aww, cute ideas :) I'm sure he'll love them. My SO is like tough guy, shows no emotions, but the handmade stuff gets him every time :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RockstarsMoM08
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:59 PM
:D

Quoting .jade.:

Haha! Love it! Its the little things that count!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:31 PM
Hahahahaha! Thats cuteeee!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mami2oneboy
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:37 PM
Cute idea!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)