Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what the hell is going on with me?!?!

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:19 PM
  • 10 Replies
So I got the mirena a month ago yesterday. Yes my fiance and I have been having sex a lot of that and I haven't stopped him from cumming inside me. Well it seems that the past couple weeks I have to Pee like 20 times a day and its like every 20 minutes. I know its still possible to get pregnant with the iud. Want your advice? What do u think it could be?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:21 PM
Its possible.............
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kylersmommy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:21 PM
Have u gone back to the dr for the checkup to make sure it was still in & in the right place?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
freshmom88
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:24 PM
I been peeing a lot lately too but I just had my period. We use condoms
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinmarie1086
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:25 PM

It's possible you could be pregnant.  I had the Mirena for almost a year and I HATED IT!  It made me so sick and I got every pregnancy symptom in the book.  I finally had it taken out and was better almost immediately.  Good Luck but go to the doctor. 

goobersmom713
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:28 PM
They said I didn't need to have a checkup since they checked to see if it was in place when they put it in.

Quoting kylersmommy:

Have u gone back to the dr for the checkup to make sure it was still in & in the right place?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goobersmom713
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:29 PM
It seems to have helped with my hormones they don't seem so out of wack. The thing is I'm hungry a lot and have to Pee often

Quoting erinmarie1086:

It's possible you could be pregnant.  I had the Mirena for almost a year and I HATED IT!  It made me so sick and I got every pregnancy symptom in the book.  I finally had it taken out and was better almost immediately.  Good Luck but go to the doctor. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaHome
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Maybe you have a UTI......

Having frequent sex causes mine on ocassion. But yeah take a test to be sure.

Why is this such a hard concept??? Just wondering......

veggiebender
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:48 PM

Many things can cause irritation to your bladder and make you have to pee more. Cysts, Pregnancy, bowel irritation, and UTI. If you are truely concerned I would first do some at home tests, and then tell my doc I am coming in for a check up over some concerns. Don't let them talk you out of it. I once let a receptionist talk me out of seeing a gyno over urgency to urinate, and it turned out I had ovarian cysts that were causing those symptoms. She told me to go see a Urologist. Well she was wrong!

kylersmommy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:53 PM
Yes but it can move.. At any time, but more-so in the begining.
Btw, I always felt preggo when I had it in too.. Hated that thing!

Quoting goobersmom713:

They said I didn't need to have a checkup since they checked to see if it was in place when they put it in.

Quoting kylersmommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goobersmom713
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:11 PM
I honestly wanted to see if anyone else with the iud has had this problem I plan on taking a test.

Quoting MamaHome:

Maybe you have a UTI......

Having frequent sex causes mine on ocassion. But yeah take a test to be sure.

Why is this such a hard concept??? Just wondering......

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)