Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats your child's name?

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:01 PM
  • 149 Replies

Whats your Child's name? Where did you get name?

My son's name is Jeremiah. I fell in love with the name when I saw "the preachers wife". When I was prego with him I was going to name him Jordan but I saw the movie Four Brothers and Jeremiah Mercer was my favorite brother si I decided in Jeremiah. Lol  I know  I know, I named my child after movie characters but I really love his name plus its in the Bible so. Yea once again I LOVE my son's name.

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Baby8901
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:05 PM
Benjamin Jeffrey Jr. We went back and forth on it, my df didn't want a jr but his dad talked him into it. It would have been Kayleb Ray (our next boys name)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChristinaH
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this
My sons name is Bryten Micheal. Bryten was in a baby book and Micheal is my husbands middle name. I'm pregnant with DS#2 and we are naming him Emmitt Ray. Emmitt was in a baby book and Ray is my DH grandpas middle name
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Meg2011425
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:08 PM
Ashton Robert. I wanted Robert because it was my grandpa who passed in October 2007 of cancers name and my dads middle name. My ex husband picked Ashton.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kylersmommy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Kyler lee.. Just loved that name. lee is his grandpas middle name.
Cheyenne breigh but we call her breigh... took us forever to decide on a name for her. This is just one that we both actually liked!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thesephotosxo
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:09 PM
Abigail Breanna

No real Reason why we chose either name. We just liked them and thought they sounded pretty together
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xRockaBrittanyx
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:10 PM

Zacharias Isaiah is our oldest, he got his name because my husband chose Zack, I don't like Zack or Zachary, so we met in the middle when I suggested Zacharias. Husband picked Isaiah for the middle name. We found out both are Hebrew, so it seemed logical to keep in the theme with our next baby, and chose Hebrew names for him as well. We chose Gideon Asher, just because I loved the name Gideon, and Asher was the best Hebrew middle name we could find to go with it.

My Blog: http://thedevianthousewife.blogspot.com/

krissii
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:10 PM

Kyleigh Brenna and McKenzie Lynn with Kyleigh i just blurted it out and we both were like "Damn that's the perfect name if we have a girl" if we had a boy his name would have been Lukas Grayden :) with McKenzie we litterally went through a website and went a-z and only came up with two girl names McKenzie and Maddison....Lynn hit us at an ultrasound appointment we had just found out we were having another girl and he said he liked the name Lynn 

PeaceMuch
by Kali on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:11 PM
Sean and Aedan. We just loved the names.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xoxmommy2bxox09
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:11 PM

Adam Jr After his daddy

Timothys_Grl
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this
My sons name is Zachary, but we call him Zach for short, I just like the name Zach, he's named after my uncle(his middle name), which is Gene, & my dd is Chloe, I always thought the name chloe was pretty(she has my middle name, which is Ann).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)