Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

12 year old girl spanked by father on hiny...

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2012 at 1:20 AM
  • 61 Replies
I was at walmart the other day and there was a girl with her dad and he spanked her on her butt... It weirds me out when people spank in public but this especially because it was a dad who spanked his daughter who looked about 12... I dunno y... Ive never spanked my son.. I dont care if u do.. What I do works for me so whatever... So is that wierd to u or do I just not get out much?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2012 at 1:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
prissypoptart
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2012 at 1:22 AM
Yah.. 12 seems a little old..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2wardgirls
by on Jan. 2, 2012 at 1:22 AM
1 mom liked this
It's odd her being that age... I think of he's going to do it in public he will do other worse at home. I don't think spanking has an affect on that age like grounding or taking tv or phone privilege
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
adonaghy
by on Jan. 2, 2012 at 1:27 AM
I was spanked until I was 15 when I finally learned to behave lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuckyMommy0711
by on Jan. 2, 2012 at 1:29 AM
But was it mostly by ur mom because my mom would swat me on the butt when id get in trouble but never my dad

Quoting adonaghy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XoXomommaXoXo
by on Jan. 2, 2012 at 1:30 AM
12 is a lil to old. My dad tried doing that when I was 14 and my mother yelled at him. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
adonaghy
by on Jan. 2, 2012 at 1:45 AM
Yea my mom mostly.

Quoting LuckyMommy0711:

But was it mostly by ur mom because my mom would swat me on the butt when id get in trouble but never my dad

Quoting adonaghy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheBabyFactory4
by on Jan. 2, 2012 at 2:03 AM
6 moms liked this
Why should it make a difference if it's a mom or dad doing the discipline? My dh pops my almost 8 yo when she misbehaves. If an 11-12 yo is backtalking misbehaving in the store like my 8 yo acts sometimes she should get popped
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babydenton12
by on Jan. 2, 2012 at 2:07 AM
I got random object after 12... my mom got bold when I was 16. She tried to make my face one with her windshield and I knocked her on her rear. I always feel bad about it now and then 10 years later but I didn't know any better. My sister was 9 months pregnant and tripped backwards over a rock trying to pull her off of me and from what I could see I thought she knocked her down and so when I saw my sister grab her belly I panicked and knocked my mom down. I have a way better relationship with my mom now and hope I never have that kind of discipline on DD
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweettigeress
by on Jan. 2, 2012 at 2:27 AM

No. I'm sorry, if they're out of line no matter the age, they will get a swat. But not in public. I just think it's wrong to spank in public. My DH spanks our daughter. I don't see what's so weird with that.

sweettigeress
by on Jan. 2, 2012 at 2:29 AM

Exactly.

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

Why should it make a difference if it's a mom or dad doing the discipline? My dh pops my almost 8 yo when she misbehaves. If an 11-12 yo is backtalking misbehaving in the store like my 8 yo acts sometimes she should get popped

NarutoSasukeSakuraKiba Hinata Shino  InoShikamaruChoji Neji   Lee  Tenten

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)