Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Masturbation

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2012 at 3:15 AM
  • 115 Replies
1 mom liked this
Do you do it?

My 18 yr old niece asked me about a few things re: sex. At one point masturbation came up. She says she's never done it. This is unheard of to me.

Do YOU do it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 4, 2012 at 3:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
arose74
by on Jan. 4, 2012 at 3:19 AM
1 mom liked this
I tried once. Did nothing for me. Plus I rarely have alone time so I wouldn't even know when to do it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
novachick
by Gold Member on Jan. 4, 2012 at 3:21 AM
Everyone always says I'm lying but truthfully no. I've tried it 3 times since I was about 14 and it has never worked out for me lol. To me it's like trying to tickle yourself. It just doesn't work. If someone else does it it effing tickles so bad but if you're doing it yourself, nothin. Same thing with this, for some reason I get nothin :-/ So I really and actually do not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Jan. 4, 2012 at 3:22 AM

I have a couple times but it's not that enjoyable for me. Plus I am never away from my husband long enought to ever "have" to..Maybe if I was single...idk though.

awesome.amanda
by on Jan. 4, 2012 at 3:29 AM
4 moms liked this

every day :D

rosemagic01
by Holli on Jan. 4, 2012 at 3:30 AM

Yes I have done it and once in a blue moon will do it. 

I sort of figured it out when I was like 17 or so. I've done it off and on since. My husband doesn't have a high sex drive and I'm a manic and after a couple of weeks of nothingness well fish gotta swim right? 

504bbymami
by Ruby Member on Jan. 4, 2012 at 3:32 AM
Duh. Lol. I think everyone has, I don't believe people who say they've never done it! Lol.

I haven't done it in a long time though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovemygirls4evr
by on Jan. 4, 2012 at 3:32 AM
7 moms liked this

yes, and once tonight! I will also say that when I get fed up with something, if I have time I will slip into the bedroom and release my stress! It works wonders! Sorry tmi.

sreichelt26
by on Jan. 4, 2012 at 3:37 AM
Yes. Though it doesn't really do it for me anymore since having dd
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosemagic01
by Holli on Jan. 4, 2012 at 3:38 AM

Anyone have the opposite problem? I find if I do it myself I tend to be super crabby the rest of the day. Its not like that with sex and most of my crabbiness is towards my husband I've never really understood it but maybe I'm completely alone and no one else does either? LOL.

Quoting lovemygirls4evr:

yes, and once tonight! I will also say that when I get fed up with something, if I have time I will slip into the bedroom and release my stress! It works wonders! Sorry tmi.

MumsTheWord571
by Platinum Member on Jan. 4, 2012 at 3:59 AM
5 moms liked this
I have to masturbate. It just relieves pent up frustration & it's completely different than sex. I need BOTH. One or the other & I'm a big bitch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN