• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Venting.. EPTOPIC PREGNACY

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:05 AM
  • 15 Replies
So yesterday jan 13 12 i found out i had a eptopic pregnacy.

Let me start by saying my pregnacy was not planned but i was so excited. I found out on the 4th i was about 7 weeks. A week later o started bleeding i was a bit worried because it came with slight cramping. I was then not too much cause i know its possible to bleed while pregnant. Went to e.r jan 11 and did blood work and ultrasound. Results my hcg was ok but should of been higher, doctor ended up just saying its to early i will need a follow up and was considered threated miscarriage. I was sent on my way with just to follow up in two days, no insurance yet so no one would see me with out cash. So decided to go back to e.r but a different one. Went to memorial herman in sugarland tx. they did same thing blood work and ultrasound, now my count dropped over 1000. Worried because a friend of mine miscarried and had told me they kept a eye on her hcg count. And worst news was , ma'am you are pregnant but baby is not there, could possible be in philopian tube or abdominal. So now they decided to keep me over night, as the doctor explain what problems it can lead to and no good out come is coming either way all i could do was cry. :( i've miscarried before now thinking not thos all over again. So me and my soon to be husband are both crying our eyes out. We try to take in this horrible news. So they restricted me from eating and drinking just in case i needed surgery thank goodness i didnt. All i could do was to wait til morning to do test all over again. Once again hcg level dropped so i already tried to prepare myself for whats next. Droctor comes in final and explains only thing we can do is terminate pregnacy so i wont have any problems and i can return to my son at home. So i was giving injections to disolve baby :( feel so much hurt but i know this was best for my health. So today jan 14 was the day i was giving injections. Does this mean baby is already no longer with heart beat. ? Now more follow up to make sure all is ok. If you have any question feel free to ask if i can answer i will. Really just needed to vent about this. Any of you ladies had to go through this?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amber7_marie
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Sorry for your pain :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BaileeMae
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:18 AM

i had an ectopic too! my levels were increasing, and i had a gestational sac but no baby. and they could never find where my ectopic attached to. i was given the injections too.

mrjjmt
by Jennie on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:22 AM

I had an ectopic pregnancy as well. My levels didn't go up but I also didn't bleed. I went to the ER in the worst pain of my life, even after 2 labors, and found out the baby was in my tube but it was so bad I had to have surgery and my tube removed because it had burst. I was only 6 weeks they tell me when I had the surgery.

Schaiswife09
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:22 AM
1 mom liked this

im so sorry. I had a miscarraige it's awful. my prayers are with you

mrscruz0509
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:27 AM
Sorry about your loss at the time i felt so alone

Quoting mrjjmt:

I had an ectopic pregnancy as well. My levels didn't go up but I also didn't bleed. I went to the ER in the worst pain of my life, even after 2 labors, and found out the baby was in my tube but it was so bad I had to have surgery and my tube removed because it had burst. I was only 6 weeks they tell me when I had the surgery.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrscruz0509
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:28 AM
Sorry about your loss also. Its a painful time.

Quoting BaileeMae:

i had an ectopic too! my levels were increasing, and i had a gestational sac but no baby. and they could never find where my ectopic attached to. i was given the injections too.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
effie85
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:41 AM
I had an ectopic pregnancy as well, but they had to remove one entire tube. Like you I had a couple of miscarriages so I was completely devistated. I am so sorry. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. My prayers are with you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
airbornewife04
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:44 AM
I had a tubal pregnancy also. Found out oct 8,2008 and a week later started bleeding, went to er and same thing happened. Thought it was to early. Went in 2 days later and did an ultrasound and showed nothing in the uterus but levels were rising. Was admitted cuz I wouldn't terminate. After a day. Terminated using the medicine mexotricate. Had to go in 4 days later to get blood drawn. Took 8 tries to get blood. The next day, oct 26,2008, my tube ruptured. I had to have emergency surgery. Lost my whole left tube, half my blood, and the baby. Had my docs confused because I had two previous normal pregnancies before the tubal. When I was released from the hospital after the surgery,my levels were 9000.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TempestRayne
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:50 AM
Quoting amber7_marie:

Sorry for your pain :(

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
mrscruz0509
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:53 PM
I wouldnt either, my soon to be husband felt like it was all his, :( i told him over and over it not. I think i finally got him to realize things happens and some time there is no explanation for things. Sorry about your loss i really am. It horriable

Quoting effie85:

I had an ectopic pregnancy as well, but they had to remove one entire tube. Like you I had a couple of miscarriages so I was completely devistated. I am so sorry. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. My prayers are with you.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)