• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Someone give me strength! Must have a cigarette!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:41 AM
  • 6 Replies

I'm craving bad, I have managed a month but now I REALLY REALLY am needing one bad! I quit for my son who has severe chronic asthma. Upon doctor's request I have found homes for my pets (accept for the mostly out door cat and our 10 yr old pomeranian), Dh and I are working on getting our own home built without carpeting, we have limited the amount of stuffed toys he has, and we have both quit smoking. I have been okay with all of this until today. Dh is working and I'm sitting here alone with anxiety and I'm fiending!

Please help, maybe some words of encouragement or something to get my mind off of my favorite Menthol American Spirits! 

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jessecutez
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:55 AM
U can overcome this addiction ..I have overcome harder ones but I can't give up smoking I totally understand
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:58 AM
Try damn you autocorrect. Com. Youll be laughing too hard to care anymore. But congrats on one month! if you can do one, you can do another; be strong for your ds!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyRach73
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:29 AM
Same!

Quoting jessecutez:

U can overcome this addiction ..I have overcome harder ones but I can't give up smoking I totally understand
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kiaras_mommy
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:41 AM
Thanks mommas! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KaliLeanne
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:45 AM

You are my hero :) Im trying so hard to quit, but I give in to easily to my cravings, keep strong hun! You can do this!

MichaelsCasey
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:47 AM
Hang in there!! Your son will be so greatful one day! I have very severe asthma and although my parents quit smoking inside the house when I was diagnosed, they continued to smoke around me (especially in the car!) actually, they still do to this day. When my mom comes to visit, she is clueless about it. I always have asthma attacks when she comes to visit! Fight the addiction! You can do it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)