• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why is ALWAYS ok for men but NEVER for women...

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:53 AM
  • 14 Replies
Let me first start that i think cheating is wrong for anybody regardless of the situation.

With that said i live in a very small town and it seems like everyone cheats. Especially all of my dds fathers friends, which Im 'friends' still with his friends gfs. So i see that their cheating kills them, but they the idiots that stay so.. Anyway in the last month 2 of these said gfs have been caught cheating.. Their boyfriends response.. To beat the shit out of them... REALLY?!?!? violence is never called for but the way i look at it if this is their logic then she owes him about 8 ass kickings.

I mean if a guy thinks its ok for him to do it then in my opinion he can't say shit about his girl doing it! If you old enough to dish it out you better be ready to eat it.

Sorry it just seems every guy around here has this mentality and it pisses me off. If its wrong its wrong end of story!

What do you ladies think?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lissa8889
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:07 AM
I feel the same way! I see it all the time! Its like if a guy is friends with the guy and girl in the relationship if they see the guy cheating they think its all fine and danity and refuse to tell it! But if the girl is caught cheating its a whole different story they have to tell it because they're not being a good friend! Its just so dumb cheating is wrong no matter who does it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
H.E.Smama
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:18 AM
Exactly such double standards

Quoting lissa8889:

I feel the same way! I see it all the time! Its like if a guy is friends with the guy and girl in the relationship if they see the guy cheating they think its all fine and danity and refuse to tell it! But if the girl is caught cheating its a whole different story they have to tell it because they're not being a good friend! Its just so dumb cheating is wrong no matter who does it!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsChairez
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:22 AM
One of those ridiculous double standards. I don't get it either. I hope they pressed charges.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
militarywife09
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:22 AM
Wow. That's sad!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheBabyFactory4
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:45 AM
It's the men's mentality that they are superior and they can do what they want but damn if a woman can do it to him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Charli627
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:48 AM
3 moms liked this
It is not only for anyone to cheat. But like you said the girls got cheated on and STAYED. Women are more forgiving then men in some cases. So men go on to think its ok cause nothing is being done about it. If they don't press charges or do anything, it will further show these "men" that they are right in how they treat them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Charli627
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:49 AM
Ok not only

Quoting Charli627:

It is not only for anyone to cheat. But like you said the girls got cheated on and STAYED. Women are more forgiving then men in some cases. So men go on to think its ok cause nothing is being done about it. If they don't press charges or do anything, it will further show these "men" that they are right in how they treat them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
H.E.Smama
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:50 AM
Nope cause around here it just happens that way Smh its sad the mentality these women have

Quoting MrsChairez:

One of those ridiculous double standards. I don't get it either. I hope they pressed charges.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jengarcia2007
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:02 AM
Exactly

Quoting Charli627:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GreenKnitMama
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:04 AM
I know exactly what you mean...I live in a very small town, and it seems like EVERYBODY cheats on each other! Its ridiculous! DH and I are like the only married couple who haven't cheated on each other. Hell, my own MIL's husband (that she stayed with) was trying to convince me to be his sugar baby about four years ago! But it's like, totally normal for guys in this town to cheat on their wives NUMEROUS times...but if a woman cheats on her husband she's automatically black-listed.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)