Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My epic incredible i cant believe how lucky i am life and this is a huge part of it....

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:48 PM
  • 7 Replies

First of all i would like to say i love this group.. you dont all know me too well so i will fix that now :)

Feel free to drop by say hi and start random convo because i am literally bored AT ALL TIMES lol :)

Im amy siple, I am 21 years old and about to be a first time mommy to a little baby boy named isaac david due in march. My Dh name is branden and he is pain in my but but i couldnt have asked for a better man. he treats me right and loves me so very much and constantly reminds me so. I have had an incredibly rough pregnancy with hyperemisis and a lot of intense back pain but honestly im just thankful to be pregnant seeing as i was told there was no chance of conception a little over a year ago due to a pretty rough childhood. I live in florida, however i never go in the sun because i dont tan, i freckle and burn lol.

I am adamant on BFing, NOT cosleeping, and being an all natural, green parent. however like i said i am not experienced yet so lets see how that works out lol

I can get easily fired up and i can rant like crazy but i dont let anything i read on the internet hit me too hard because chances are its not even truelol . i dont judge, i have my opinions on what should be done but i also know that every situation is different and there are reasons behind everything and unless you blatantly flat out tell me that you are doing something terrible to your child i will not think you are a bad mother even if you dont share my opinion or parenting style.. i will say something perhaps, but i wont think badly of you. I do however have an issue with women who keep thier children involved in a situation where there is abuse... but that is another story and an exception to the rule: If you are childless and in an abusive situation then whether you stay or not is not my concern ( even though for your own sake i wish youd leave) but if there are children involved and you dont do what you need to do to get THEM out of the situation then no matter what you go throughmentally or physically i still will think badly of you because you are not putting the children first like any good parent should do. *end rant* lol sorry but i gotta have that out there so i dont suprise anyone down the road lol :)

But other than that i am fun :) i love to talk about pretty much anything, im a firm believer in supporting a strong marriage over the little wants of your children, I love God, and i cant go one minute in my day without music in the background. I love everyone until they give me reason not to and even then i still care about their well being. im not very good at punctuation and spelling but i try to make sure everyone can understand me.... how am i doing? lol :) Well this is me and i hope that we will all have many many fun conversations in the future :) YOurs truly!!!

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
JMKristy
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome!!! I'm kristy. I have two sons and have been married for almost 12 years! Congrats on your pregnancy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessistarr85
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:30 PM

Welcome. Congrats on the pregnancy. It takes awhile in this group before you start making a lot of friends, but keep tyring. You can add me as a friend if you want. Keep making posts, people tend to pay more attention if you post a lot, and get past the member status. Good luck love. 

Are you still dealing with hyperemisis? I had that my drs told me to take vitamin b6 it helps so much.

lorelei10
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 5:11 PM

aw thanks :) 

i will!!! :)

and i am dealing with hyperemisis.. or at least the after effects from it, i still relapse occasionally. B6 helped a little but i could never rely on that alone, i had to use a combination of zofran fennergan and gummy vitamins and lots of water. i still could hardly eat though :P lolthank you though :)

bamamommie07
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 6:54 PM
Welcome! my name is Lauren an im 22 years old and the mother to a 4 year old little girl...congrats on your pregnancy! you can add me if you like...always up to making new friends
NiCo86
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 7:07 PM

Hello Amy!! Welcome to the group and congratulations on the little bundle of joy!! :D My name is Nina. I am 25. I live in Alaska, work full-time, work a home-based faith-based business part-time, attend college full-time online. I have two boys. My youngest is 2 1/2, and way too smart for his own good. My other is a step-kid who is 10, we struggle with him. My husbnad is an amazing man. His name is Travis, and he is 32. While I work in administration (getting my degree in accounting) my husband works seasonally as a landscaper (he works 5 months and then is home with the kids for 7 months). We have two dogs. both of them are labs! Mine is Shorty, he is 10 years old. Deuce is the newest member to the family, he's not quite 9 months.

I am a very outspoken person with strong beliefs. I can be judgmental, but I try my best not to judge. I always do my best to research before spewing crap, though. I know when a debate is turning in to a one-sided argument where the other is just not listening to a damn thing and keeps repeating themselves ... I have learned to walk away from that! CafeMom has become an addiction :P but I love it! My husband loves when I go home an say "OMGoodness, honey, today on CafeMom ..." :)

My husband and I purchased our first home this summer, and LOVE IT! We are looking forward to this coming summer as we settle in as home owners. I love to read (have already read Ender's Game and Shadow of Ender since the new year and am 2/3 of the way done with the first Hunger Game trilogy book). I enjoy getting outside for bonfires, hikes, beachcombing, and all that fun stuff. I LOVE LOVE LOVE doing art projects with my kids! THIS WEEKEND I made home made finger paints and let the kids destroy some butcher paper taped to my table with toy trucks through the paint, created a home made lava lamp, and even turned a raw egg in to rubber!!!!

Anyways :D I'm fun loving, enjoy life, work hard, and play even harder! SO NICE TO MEET YOU!! <3

Courtney610
by Courtney on Jan. 16, 2012 at 7:14 PM
Hi Amy, welcome to the group!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Schaiswife09
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 7:15 PM

Hi! I live in florida too :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)