Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

uuuugggg venting

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:09 PM
  • 5 Replies

So frustrated right now! My man’s ex is the exact definition of baby-mama drama! She is the mother of his beautiful daughter Anii. He has been trying for months to see his daughter and every time he talks to her she has an excuses why he cant she her. When he tried to see her at Christmas baby-mama told him he couldn’t see her because they were too busy but he could drop off the presents when ever…REALY. She does nothing but down him, call him a sperm downer & a dead beat, and talk trash bout how hes not there for his daughter but when it comes down to it shes the reason hes not there. I have a 6month old son with him and he was there for every doc app leading up to mi sons birth and has been very active in his life sense, so I have seen first hand that he is a good father! She is 25yrs old and still acts like a child! When I was pregnant I called her to see if we could put our differences aside so our children (who are half brother & sister) would be able to know each other. She told be that I should just get rid of it and if I didn’t she would make sure that her daughter has no part in mi “rodents” life. I’m so tired of her games n high school BS! But the worst part is I have to deal with mi man when he gets up set after he talks to her. I know he doesn’t mean it  and he is just upset bout not seeing his daughter, but it gets old!

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
hplesha
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:14 PM
My step sister and my step dad had this issue with step sisters mom when we were younger. shes 21 now, but while her mom was receiving support, he hardly ever let my step dad see his daughter. to this day, they have a not so good relationship. i would tell him to take her to court and get it in paper saying she has to let him see her. or, she will get in trouble and go to jail if she refuses because its court ordered.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.jade.
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:14 PM
I've been through the same bs with my ex and his baby mama. She would even come to my house and stand outside and scream for me to come out and that she was going to beat my ass. We were both pregnant by him at the same time. Yeah stupid I know. I served her with papers and everything. But it eventually got better and we became best friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happie_mommie14
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:27 PM

yea i might be friendly with her in front of the children but i will never be friends! Not after all the things she has done n shyt shes said bout mi son! Mi goal is to help him get 50-50. but that takes time n until then i have to deal with games.

cLanief
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:31 PM
do u know that mi is actually spelled my?

Sorry bout the baby mama drama... He should have gotten a parenting plan right away instead of her being in charge of every move.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happie_mommie14
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 3:36 PM

lol yes i do ...but i like mi betta....lol

n yea but when he got with her he was 17 n she was 20 so she ruled his lil world...that n i believe she was his first love

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)