Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone have any diet tips for the last stubborn 10 lbs?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:28 PM
  • 4 Replies

Does anyone have any good tips on how to drop the last little bit of weight? I feel like I'm stuck. I just can't get this last 10 lbs off that I gained. I work out 5 days a week and I eat pretty healthy but for some reason I just cannot shed this weight. I'm 5'4 and currently 124lbs. I really want to get down to 115lbs again. That is when I feel the best. Thanks for any advice or tips!!

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
veggiebender
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:37 PM

I usually eat small light meals at night, and try not to eat after 5pm.  It helps to drop the extra weight while I sleep. Something I picked up while living in Europe.  Also instead of snacking drink water. I also like cardio dance at night after my dd goes to bed. The extra workout and lighter meals at night really help. Best of luck!

missbrinleysmom
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:42 PM

thanks! I will try everything you suggested!

Quoting veggiebender:

I usually eat small light meals at night, and try not to eat after 5pm.  It helps to drop the extra weight while I sleep. Something I picked up while living in Europe.  Also instead of snacking drink water. I also like cardio dance at night after my dd goes to bed. The extra workout and lighter meals at night really help. Best of luck!

veggiebender
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Hope it helps.

Quoting missbrinleysmom:

thanks! I will try everything you suggested!

Quoting veggiebender:

pmcs
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:47 PM

More protein, fewer carbs, more fiber, more water.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)