Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

a wii for a 3 yr old...

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:34 PM
  • 10 Replies
My dd got a wii from her grand father for Christmas, she will be 4 in a few months, now i felt like this was a bit extreme but its what he got her so now we need games she can play on it (it only came with super Mario brothers which she can't play) any of you mamas have any suggestions for some good games?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thinkpink2012
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:36 PM
My son loves Mario Kart
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gealach
They have somethin like Paint for the Wii.
She might be able to do some of the sports games.
They have Dora games but Idk what those look like.

Gamestop sells used games, you could see what they have
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
missbrinleysmom

no idea...we dont play video games...lol but heres a BUMP!

Bren07
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:37 PM

my 4.5yr old loves that game. he also loves to play mega man. i have no clue about "age appropriate" games because he has been playing video games since he was a baby and can out play me in alot of them..so im no help sorry..

Gealach
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:38 PM
We have mariocart, tangled, kirbys big yarn, sports and super Mario

My 5yo god daughter loves Mario cart. She stinks at it, but she loves it lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JuJuBee07
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:40 PM
1 mom liked this
My 4 year old has all of the dora games and also the diego dinosaur rescue and ni hao kai lan. They are very age appropraite and she was playing the diego one before she was 3. For christmas she also got the new nickelodeon dance game and she LOVES it!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crabtreemommy
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:46 PM
1 mom liked this

There are a lot of animal games out there she might enjoy. My son likes Mario Kart and other driving games. If she like iCarly.. theres a game for that... along with disney princesses. Maybe even babysitting mama! 

H.E.Smama
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:46 PM
Thank you! She has the paint game but she's so impatient i think she needs more active!

Quoting Gealach:

We have mariocart, tangled, kirbys big yarn, sports and super Mario

My 5yo god daughter loves Mario cart. She stinks at it, but she loves it lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
H.E.Smama
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:48 PM
Lol my poor baby we both so video game illiterate Im trying to teach her but its the blind leading the blind!!

Quoting Bren07:

my 4.5yr old loves that game. he also loves to play mega man. i have no clue about "age appropriate" games because he has been playing video games since he was a baby and can out play me in alot of them..so im no help sorry..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
treasure1212
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:51 PM
Mario kart is the best you can also get some pet shop games for her and check out gamestop they will be able to help find stuff you LO can play if not now she will get used to them . At 3 my son liked the bowling game that come on wii sports and I got him a cars game too . They also have to doodle pads for wii which I believ is coloring . And there's barbie games and really girly games for her to enjoy to . I will be looking at those soon but I got a couple years to go I'm pg with a girl due mar
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)