Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sledding 2012

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:04 PM
  • 10 Replies

Took my kiddos sledding today for 4 hours we had such a blast, although my 3 year old did a tumbling roll and bumped her head. She is doing ok now but she had a headache for quite some time she hit pretty hard but i think she will be ok she is doing good now. We all had a blast and i rode my sons snowboard down the steep part of the hill Yeah bad Idea lol i ate it. Other then the few bumps and bruises we had an amazing time glad we did it!

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
veggiebender
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:05 PM

Do you have any pictures to post? I wish there was snow in Oklahoma...snif.. just boring old dead grass.

2wardgirls
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:07 PM
Same here in Texas

Quoting veggiebender:

Do you have any pictures to post? I wish there was snow in Oklahoma...snif.. just boring old dead grass.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
veggiebender
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I think we are both stuck in a drought still too! We need the snow! skiing

Quoting 2wardgirls:

Same here in Texas

Quoting veggiebender:

JVANBEEK
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:14 PM
Sounds like you all had a blast we can't get enough snow to do anything here the second it snows it melts which is crazy being we live in South Dakota lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:05 PM
Beezy1986
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 12:21 AM

I will post some pics tomorrow we are gonna go again so i will post some then they kids are so excited!

JMKristy
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 2:38 AM
Awww! Sounds fun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheBabyFactory4
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 3:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Never get snow down here in south Louisiana. But I bet your kids aren't going to school in shorts in the middle of January. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beezy1986
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 3:20 PM

you are absolutely right they are always bundled up to the max lol and this is actually the first good snow that we had all year usually we have snow in September sometimes October so they are happy to finally see it!

Beezy1986
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)