Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Child support

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:04 PM
  • 6 Replies

So i just got a letter in the mail on how much my daughter is gonna get monthly for child support i was wondering whats gonna happen next thanks so much

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
JVANBEEK
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:25 PM
Next if they have not already done so they will court order it find his employer and begin to garnish his checks also they will send u a debit card called a relia card and you should start recieving payments
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BrownEyedGirl86
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:26 PM
They will give him a shot to pay on his own if not they will try to garnish directly from his employer and you will sart receiving the money
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyBrooke13
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:28 PM

i never got the letter just got a check in the mail one day . . . I called soon after and switched to direct deposit and found out what his monthly was that way . . . its different state to state and case to case

BabyBrooke13
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:29 PM

oh and his was set to be garnished from the jump until he jumped states and md hasnt tracked him back down as far as I know

feliciasmith
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:32 PM
Well so far for me, nothing lol he quit his job. but here in co they'll take his driving, hunting/fishing licenses then throw his sorry toosh in jail. So lets just hope your ex is smarter then mine lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsBarr11
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Thanks ladies im just ready for him to support his child and he aint soo smart lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)