• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She said what?!?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:50 PM
  • 3 Replies

Does anyone else have a psyco for a mother? I have no respect for my mother but i bite my tounge and get along with her because i HAVE to. She absolutly loves to talk shit behind my back to my best friend, my sister, parents at my daughters school who ever will listen to her. I really dont care what anyone thinks of me so she can talk all she wants and the people that really know me and my mother know shes full of it. Well i was talking to my sister and she told her that sinces she is the grandmother and "HAS" to buy birthday and Christmas presents she should have a say in how many kids i have. I have 4 kids and i want 1 more. Crazy yes but i love kids and i want 5. I am not on any sort of goverment assistance. My husband i have been with for 9 years is the father of all of them we support our own kids. We are TTC so this is going to be halarious

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
TheBabyFactory4
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:51 PM
Oh wow! She's crazy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sreichelt26
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:02 PM

that's hilarious! because how many children you have is dependant on whether or not people want to buy gifts. lol.

jessistarr85
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Sory love. My mil is beyond crazy, she jumped off the deap end long ago. She tells any one who will listen that everyone steals from her. Appearently dh and I have had access to her aounts and have stole almost half a million dollars from her. My sil has been accused of trying to poision mil, and sleeping with mil's ex dh. 

Trust me as bad as she is acting I think my mil takes the cake. She once flea dipped herself, beuase she said she had bugs crawling under her skin. She is precribed meds, but she dosn't always take them. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)