Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you close to your mama?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:08 PM
  • 41 Replies

I most definitely am! She means the world to me and I honestly can talk to her about anything. I love my mama... She quit her job so she could watch my son so I can work, totally her idea!

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kngarber
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:10 PM

Yes we are very close.  I cherish our relationship because it surely wasn't always like this.

RileyMom9.10.11
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:12 PM
We are as long as she doesn't skip her meds lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NVL0707
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:12 PM
Which one of you is the mom? Wow you two look a lot alike and are super pretty!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BekkieBoodle
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Very close. In fact my mommy, grandma and I just went to lunch today :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
veggiebender
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:13 PM

I had a very strained relationship with my Mother growing up due to the family dynamic. After I moved out and had my daughter we have become closer. She is going blind from type 1 diabetes, so our relationship is changing again. I feel like I take a parental role with her now. I often have to take her shopping, read to her, or just lead her by the arm through a store or parking lot. I am grateful she is my mother, and I have a good relationship with her now!

mrscass0416
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:14 PM
Not at all. I love her and we conversate but not close at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kayandjsmom
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:14 PM
We spend a lot of time together and I love her but I have a lot if anger towards her. She's never been able to really talk to me about serious things. She's immature and has never apologized for anything. We are so different.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chris030406
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:15 PM
Not at all. Haven't spoken in 12ish years. In fact, as I was dating something today, I realized it was her birthday. A part of me smiled bc I know how much she hates getting older! I can picture her now... Cherry pie, stretchy pants and a needle full of Botox!

You two are very pretty :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brkr082005
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Quoting NVL0707:

Which one of you is the mom? Wow you two look a lot alike and are super pretty!!

haha thanks! My mamas on the right, she just turned 46. :)

MSmama_x3
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:16 PM
Most definitely. She lives 400 miles away, but still very close. We talk everyday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)