Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is wrong with me?...but wait is it me?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:55 PM
  • 3 Replies

I've been fighting with my sons father (Fiance') lately. Seems like everything he does or say just gets me so upset that I start arguing with him. Top that off my 5 month old is teething so i feel stressed. Lately, Ive been feeling anxiety. I get hot, and i feel my heart just pounding fast. I dont know whats wrong with me lately. I am taking birth control pills so maybe its the hormones. I don't know. ;/

My fiance loves to drink everyday. Probably a loko or two a day. BUt than he starts acting just annoying, i keep telling him hes a father, stop acting like that. Another thing, he gets to have his ME time (Which he plays his xbox when the baby is up) when i put the baby down, he stops playing his game and when i try to get on the computer for my ME time, he stays asking...what are you doing? R u serious !?

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
KoalaMomma119
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:02 PM
Its NOT YOU!!! My ex was the exact same way...only he drank more than that. Which is why hehs my ex now.
I had anxiety just like you and now that he's no longer around, my anxiety is gone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JeneneRose
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:04 PM
when did my husband move in with you??? lol my husband is excatly the same Its like they are the same person or somthing lmao! Im really really starting to get fed up with to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermom91
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:46 PM
My bf was the same way. He worked i was STAHM, but hed come home and drink watch tv then computer I spent all morning with our daughter and helping his mom around the house all she did was cook and I did all the housework. So come night time my daughter would be sleeping id get on the computer and he would punk me for it. It was stupid but after so many arguements over my own "me" time i let him do w.e he wanted..then I left him. He noticed all I did and all he did now were back together although not living together hes good as new haha ..although I dont recommend this im just saying what worked for us..i would try taking up hobbies and ignoring his ass during your "me" time..im sure he does during his.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)