Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Omg, stop saying that!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:00 PM
  • 21 Replies
My SO, let his friend, his wife and their daughter move in right when our son was born...against my wishes. They were supposed to be here for the wifes 90 day probation period of her new job, which means they should have been gone at the end of Nov. They are finally moving out today, after over staying their welcome, ruining my carpet, letting their daughter color over all my walls, eating my food, running my water and gas up, not cleaning after themselves and ruining my brand new high chair. My SO keeps telling them not to leave and that he wants them to come back, I swear if he says it one more time I'm going to knock him out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Babybear89
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:25 PM
Oh hell no. that would not fly! I would be pushing them out the door
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
peekaboo528
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:26 PM
Yup!

Quoting Babybear89:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
veggiebender
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:28 PM

Knock him out!

veggiebender
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:28 PM

Use a frying pan!

oboe_chik
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:29 PM
well idk what to tell u. My dh wouldnt dream to do something like that...he likes certain appendages too much. I would talk to him and explain that ur glad their gone and that they never should have moved in in the first place. Learn how to speak up or ur just gonna keep getting walked all over again!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheBabyFactory4
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:37 PM
ThIs

Quoting oboe_chik:

well idk what to tell u. My dh wouldnt dream to do something like that...he likes certain appendages too much. I would talk to him and explain that ur glad their gone and that they never should have moved in in the first place. Learn how to speak up or ur just gonna keep getting walked all over again!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crispysmom
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Quoting Babybear89:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWSlingshot
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Was your relationship troubled before they moved in? Could he be scared to be just you two now? (With the obvious exception of your children of course.)

cLanief
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:41 PM
I would kick dear old so in the junk for that shit
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
squishylove
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:43 PM
Tell him either they go or me and your ds are moving out. I wouldn't leave him but I definitely wouldn't live their under that stress.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)