Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does your kiddo have a good appetite?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:26 PM
  • 9 Replies
I ask because Gabriel has always had one, but seems lately he wants to eat more. Perhaps he is going through a growth spurt? He turned 2 in Dec. He ate the following today: Scrambled eggs, 2 lg bananas, spaghetti, biscuit, 10 whole strawberries, a bowl of grapes, X3 chicken nuggets, cheese stick, pickle and a slice of wheat bread... Everything has been a decent size portion too and he still wants more fruit now. Lol This kid can eat! he is not ''fat'' either...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
cLanief
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:27 PM
normal for piggy eating sometimes.. But after a certain point there is a time to say no.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goobersmom713
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:28 PM
Depends on the day and what I'm cooking. My 2yo is really picky on certain things
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stormystar15
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:29 PM
My oldest was like that at 2. he would eat all day long and not care what it is. now that he is 5 that has changed though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
veggiebender
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:31 PM

DD is a picky eater, and she is the opposite to yours. She takes after her father.

mamadismay
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:32 PM
My 11 month old eats like that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brkr082005
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:34 PM
Really? I hope his non picky ways stay! He asked for the bananas, strawberrys, grapes, cheese, pickle and bread on his own. He wil say what he wants. Luckily- it is mostly healthy

Quoting stormystar15:

My oldest was like that at 2. he would eat all day long and not care what it is. now that he is 5 that has changed though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
missbrinleysmom
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:36 PM

My daughter is 3 and there are days where I am convinced that she is going to starve. She hates to eat. Nothing appeals to her. Honestly, I was so desperate for her to eat yesterday that I offered her a bag of M&M's and she still said no. However, she does like drinks so we have started doing nutritional supplement drinks and those are easing my anxiety a little. If it is in liquid form she will drink it. Thankfully for that.

Delila12
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:37 PM
Yes. He's up to 4 oz every couple of hours. The doctor said he's eating too much. He fusses until he gets his bottle.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KREP
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:44 PM
I have 3 boys, and they all have very different appetites.

My 8 year old can eat a lot, we have to cut him off sometimes.
My 4 year old barely picks at his food. We have to make him eat.
Then my 2 year old, eats just right I think for his age and size.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)