Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so happy i am not

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:36 PM
  • 8 Replies
A mean woman anymore. I recently had a run in with a whole group of women that judge you harshly without bothering to know who you are. True I joined this group knowing they were rude I just didn't know it would be that bad. Its sad to me that grown women (some grandmas) a cyber bullying like middle school gi
rls. I have had a great experience here on cm except for that group. I know they are still bashing me and will continue once they see this but I know that I have chosen love instead of hate. Sorry just needed to put that out there
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
TheBabyFactory4
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:40 PM
Some people have no life
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWSlingshot
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:41 PM

Why did they bash you? Was it a "bitch" group?

JMKristy
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:44 PM
That's too bad. Just keep doing what your doing and don't let them get you down! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mjandkrMommy
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:46 PM
Yeah I just came back to cm. I had been part of that group for a long time. Things were tame and asked couple of questions and got ripped apart.

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LogansMommy0328
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:48 PM
That sucks :( they probibly do it just to feel better about them selves. Ignore them your better then them ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWSlingshot
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:48 PM

I think that's why it's best to avoid those groups if you don't thrive on that kind of confrontation. No sense in putting yourself in a position to get hurt. They're not representative of CM as a whole, they're a niche thing.

Quoting mjandkrMommy:

Yeah I just came back to cm. I had been part of that group for a long time. Things were tame and asked couple of questions and got ripped apart.

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

danijean
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:50 PM
I know what your talking about those groups are horrible they make fun of people for being raped havIng miscarriages everything nothing is off limits with them

Quoting mjandkrMommy:

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abbymommy915
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:54 PM
That's horrible to hear. I joined a group like that and it was bad enought to make me leave cm for almost a year!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)