• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

keeping our fingers crossed!!! We got the car! updated again..

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:13 PM
  • 21 Replies

will you join us?

in the next couple days we should know how our preapproval ap is going to buy a house.

my van is on the fritz so were looking to trade our motorcycle in straight across for a used car, and we found a 2004 ford taurus with only 60k miles leather and every option available on it and the price is perfect! its just under what our bike values at! calling tomorrow about that!!

im entering my second trimester tuesday!
(im due july 19th)

and were going to pick out our wedding cake design on wexnesday! (wedding is sept 8th)

ahhh sooo much going on!!!hoping everything falls into place!!!

1. car- so the taurus was gone already. but we found a 2002 impala w/ only 29k miles on it, they were asking to omuch and even with negotiations and trade ins they wouldnt come off their price a penny! so still no new car but we are looking.

2. WE GOT OUR PREAPPROVAL BACK! we got approved for 85% of a 175k loan! BUT the 2 houses we were interested WENT UNDER CONTRACT before we heard back from bank! BUT we are going tonight to look at a 20 acre, 2600sq ft, 4 bed 2 bath, w/ a 40*60 concreted floor shop with electricity. Has a private lake! its a 2 story on a fully finished walk out basement! We are REALLY excited about this place!

Continue crossing your fingers!!

update 3/4

3. WE are reconsidering the car! we looke over our finances and we can afford the differenece between our trade ins and their required price. they are asking 9490 for a 10 yr old PERFECT condition impala that has 29k miles. WE have 8100 in trade in, and we are going to offer them 1000$ plus trades and see if they take it. If not, then we will walk away and keep looking.

4. We have found a house we love and we are going to submit an offer on it tomorrow! We ar starting it out a little low because there is a shed (huge shed) that is STOCK full of junk.. some of it being hazardous material. So we are going to negotiate clean up cost recovery into our offer. But it is very nice and has an unfiinished basement, the ad said fully finished but its not, someone striped it to the studs and redesigned it lol, which they never finished, which is ok cuz its  ahuge open space and we can redo it!

not sure if anyone cares anymore.. but we got teh impala.. we paid wayy to much for it, but i think in the long run the investment will be worth it. were going to sign the papers tonight, but we wont get to pick it up til monday when we can get the bike up here. Its in storage half hour away. and its 15 degrees.. gonna be a cold ride for my DF Mnday! lol

we put the offer in. we found out that the seller has some work they HAVE to do inorder to even be able to sell it because its not up to county codes, and this county is rather strict about it lol.. so well see what happens. THey had 3 showings today. Hopefully they were scared off by the junk barn and the sewer issue that the seller has to fix.. we want this house. Ill only update one more time.. and thats gonna be wether we get the house or not...

~Making Cents Outta Coupons~

Your local Mid-Mo trainer, Kelli Brett.

Contact me for details about our next training event.

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SophiasMommy911
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:17 PM
Good luck with everything!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sahm_of_rj
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:18 PM

sounds busy but amazing!  Good luck!

later.tater
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:19 PM
I've been gone for so long I didn't even know you were pregs! Congrats
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:22 PM
*crossing fingers*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WrapNLoseInches
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:42 PM
yep! be 14 weeks on tuesday! cant wait til feb 28 to find out pink or blue!

got tons going on right now but amazingly i dont YET feel overwhelmed!

i said YET! lol...i cant beleive in 6 months ill have a baby! and in 8 months ill be married! hopefully house and car folow thru before then and all our duks will be in a row!

Quoting later.tater:

I've been gone for so long I didn't even know you were pregs! Congrats
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheBabyFactory4
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Quoting SophiasMommy911:

Good luck with everything!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meganr6080
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:52 PM
Congats.. crossing my fingers! You live in Columbia,MO right? We do. If you don't already.have a real estate agent holler at me my hubby works for Century 21... or if you need any advice :)
cowboysgirl2810
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:55 PM
That's awesome! Congrats on.. well, EVERYTHING! Fingers crossed for ya!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WrapNLoseInches
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:56 PM
we live in hallsville, but we do have an agent, we have been working with greg harmon and he has been doing fabulous! but thank you soo much for the offer! ill keep it in mind to pass on to friends and family!

Quoting meganr6080:

Congats.. crossing my fingers! You live in Columbia,MO right? We do. If you don't already.have a real estate agent holler at me my hubby works for Century 21... or if you need any advice :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WrapNLoseInches
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:57 PM
i promise to update yall as soon as we know answers on anything..ill update on THIS post!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)