Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sometimes i just want to punch him in his nose!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:33 PM
  • 4 Replies

so its the dead of winter here in ohio and guess what.... im covered in posion oak!!! yea i said posion oak!!  and the crap isn't going away almost 6 days later and it is still spreading and drving me nuts, so i have the husband take me to our local clinic to see if i can get some help getting it to go away. well he was fine with that until he found out that the cream they had to give me cost 60 bucks and had to be put on steriods. well i don't know about any one else but steriods really screw me up. after about the second dose i started to feel really heavy and tired so i was just laying on the couch and having him do pretty much everything that needed to be done. which honestly wasn't much. after he does what needed to be done he looks at me and asks if i was going to get up off my lazzy a$$ and work out!!. i told him i didn't think i was going to tonite that i would do double tommrow, well he goes on to tell me that i was lazy and that needed to work out and help do the crap with the kids. he made me so mad i could seriouly got up and punched him in the nose and not thought twice about it. ugh!!!!! why do guys when they feel horrible think they are unstoppable and can do whatever they want, but when women are not feeling well still have to "suck it up and do everything" like its not a big deal!!!!

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
TheBabyFactory4
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:36 PM
Ugh I hate it when men are like that.

Dh at times is understandable of how I'm feeling now at almost 36 weeks but he also likes to make his smart ass comments.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.jade.
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I can come and kick him in the balls! ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JeJaNi_MaMa
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:41 PM
Do it! Blame it on roid rage :) hope you feel better soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ojaj2005
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I wonder the same thing. I've had times I felt horrible but was expected to STILL do everything and the minute he's sick, he's on his deathbed. I think a lot of men are like that. That's why they don't give birth- the human race would've died out a long time ago.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)