Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my dog died today: (

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:48 PM
  • 7 Replies
Well today started pretty good I went to church came home had a picknick(in our back yard) with da whole fam n we took our dog out n he was playing around with the grils my huby was just finishing the fence that we had just bought for the back yard so he wouldnt run around Into our neighbors yards (our neighboorhood is dog friendly ) but we wanted a fence to keephim in our sight next thing I know my dog run off comes back does thiz a couple of more times I callhim a couple of times he stars to run faster n and then my neighbor comes out of no where n runs ovr my dog n kills him I don't know if he really didn't see him or what but he didn't stop at all he just keept going he came back saw my kid crying n my husband asking what had happend he just went inside his home n never said anyhing to us n my husband wanted to go say something I'm not sure what but I don't think it would have made a difference he ws alreeady dead. Todays mood: pissed n sad!!!

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
yngmommy21
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:49 PM
I'm so sorry :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Courtney610
by Courtney on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:49 PM
That's awful. Big hugs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Renee02
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:51 PM

I THINK in my opinion if that neighbor saw wuz up and didnt bother saying anyhting and went back into his house, ya to me he planned it. BUT of course you wont know till u ask and thats if he is honest about it. I would report it as well and see if the cops can figure it out. I am sorry about your dog.

bbuchanan1985
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:53 PM
Sorry for your loss! :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amnesialand69
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Hugs hun. Im so sorry for your loss.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JeJaNi_MaMa
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:25 PM
That's horrible. So sorry, it's never easy when you lose a pet & even worse when you witness it. Maybe your neighbor will get a dose of karma.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
claudiaaydee
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 1:12 PM

thank u ladies i really apreaciate it!!! my daughter who is 4 keeps asking were s the dog which s horrble bcause she saw the dog when he was down  i have tred to explaiin that he is no longer wth us but she just keeps asking why?!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)