Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does your mother in law pluck our nerves?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:51 PM
  • 10 Replies
Me and my husband have been married for 9months and im loving evqery minute of it. His mom is just pluckin my nervous.Every day she is over our house trying to tell me how to do this and how to do that. Tellin me what he likes to eats like I havent been doing my thang for 3 years now..Sometimes I jyst want to scream in her face "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO WERE U LIVE"
AlwayzOnMommyDuty
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hannahsmom238
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:54 PM

I don't have a mother in law but, my husband's sisters are old enough to be his mother. and they also kind of baby him I think because of the age difference. I get along great with them though.

cowboysgirl2810
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this
My MIL is like almost 70, FIL is I think? 75 (he refuses to tell his real age! Lol) they tend to sit back though, thankfully! =) his BROTHER on the other hand, he's a bigger nag then any female I've ever met! He has an opinion and "two cents" about EVERYTHING! I've gotten to the point, when he comes over I tell him "look, no disrespect, but its OUR house, if you think I'm doing something wrong, 'show' me the right way, get it out of your system, then sit back and let me do it my way! " lol! He usually shuts up! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
haydensmom4610
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:10 PM
I love love love my MIL, but she is the most uninteresting person I have ever met! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsMaura
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:14 PM
My mil makes every moment awkward when shes around. I have been with dh 7 yrs married almost 5.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Oh gosh, that stinks! 

I was lucky (maybe) in that my ex's mom had passed away before we met.  But I think I'd have actually liked her.

MegClayton
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:46 PM
1 mom liked this

My mil is a walking nightmare! You wouldnt believe some of the crap she has done to me and my kids. Makes me sick thinking about her

titajaz
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:50 PM
At first but she change now we talk ok
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommytorn
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 12:21 AM
My mother in law is wonderful!! I get along with her better then DH does lol her only real flaw is she likes to send DH parenting books...which he refuses to read lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wilesmomma
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 12:25 AM
My MIL is awesome! In the beginning she used to get on my nerves because dh was a very big momma boy and would go to her before me on things that should be between a husband and wife. But now things are great and everyone stays in their rightful place!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MzzEway
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 12:29 AM
Yeah mine is to..so hopefully things change
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)