Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

House fire!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:18 PM
  • 17 Replies
My hubby just went out on a call... It was a house fire, and dispatch said that they're are possible people inside.. It sucks because we live in a small town and know everyone.. =(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SweetMama823
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:18 PM
Awe man, any fire is scary!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sahm_of_rj
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:19 PM
Praying everyone got out safely and for safety for your DH and the other emerency personnel
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FitnessmommyO2
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:20 PM
True!

Quoting SweetMama823:

Awe man, any fire is scary!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brittann88
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Aw that's so scary!  I'm sure everything will be okay...They are so much safer now days :)

My husband is a firefighter and I have this website I go to to see what calls he's on and I hate when they have structure fires :(  

CafeMom Tickers
kngarber
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Awww :(  I hope they get out okay!!

FitnessmommyO2
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:21 PM
My hubby is a fire fighter too... Dude, we don't have that kind if technology here in the mountains.. =( I'm bummed now.. Lol

Quoting Brittann88:

Aw that's so scary!  I'm sure everything will be okay...They are so much safer now days :)

My husband is a firefighter and I have this website I go to to see what calls he's on and I hate when they have structure fires :(  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Courtney610
by Courtney on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:22 PM
Hope everyone is okay!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RockstarsMoM08
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:26 PM
There's an app you can ownload on you phone so you can listen to the radio transmissions for local pd or fd. I listen all the time. Relax a bit, though he trained for this and he knows he has you to come home to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RockstarsMoM08
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:30 PM
Look for a 'scanner radio' app

Quoting RockstarsMoM08:

There's an app you can ownload on you phone so you can listen to the radio transmissions for local pd or fd. I listen all the time. Relax a bit, though he trained for this and he knows he has you to come home to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FitnessmommyO2
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:31 PM
I have a radio that I can listen.. But he grabbed it on his way out.. Now I only have the one that pages, other than that I can't hear shit on it.. =(

Quoting RockstarsMoM08:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)