Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mia Has Her Very First Tooth!!! **PIOG**

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:25 PM
  • 17 Replies
She finally has one!!! Well part of one lol. It's just finally poking out and the one beside it looks about ready to poke through soon too (it's her bottom two of course). She won't let me see it though! Everytime df and I would try and pull her bottom lip down so we could see it she'd stick her tongue out so it took both of us opening her mouth and pushing her tongue to catch a glimpse. It's fully out of the gum but has a little bit more to go before it's fully "popped" up lol. I guess no more biting mommy's fingers or nose lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
i.m.r.
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:34 PM
Bump!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWSlingshot
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:51 PM
Dude! She's going to be shopping for a prom dress in about 10 minutes!!! AH!
GirlWSlingshot
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:51 PM

PS... want to see a bigger version of your avatar picture.

i.m.r.
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Haha at the prom dress lol. And let me see if I can post it here. Is it the one with the three of us on halloween?

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWSlingshot
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Si!

Quoting i.m.r.:

Haha at the prom dress lol. And let me see if I can post it here. Is it the one with the three of us on halloween?

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

i.m.r.
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:57 PM

GirlWSlingshot I think this is it? Is it big enough? I'm mobile sorry :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.m.r.
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:01 PM
There it is^^^

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

Si!

Quoting i.m.r.:

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWSlingshot
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Bwahahahahahahahahaha

YES! That's as awesome as I hoped! What part of Canada are you in again? I wish you were near some of my relatives so if I ever made it up there again (it has been a lot of years) I could kidnap you for a coffee date!

Quoting i.m.r.:

i.m.r.
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:05 PM
Lol I'm in southern Ontario. Near Toronto. Where do your relatives live? I'd much prefer visiting California but that's a little far fetched since I have no relatives there (some in FL lol) and that's a really pricey plane ticket lol. Plus if I'm going to the west coast df will most likely be dragging me to Seattle... Punk boys and their music lol

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

Bwahahahahahahahahaha

YES! That's as awesome as I hoped! What part of Canada are you in again? I wish you were near some of my relatives so if I ever made it up there again (it has been a lot of years) I could kidnap you for a coffee date!

Quoting i.m.r.:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWSlingshot
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Sadly I live in Oklahoma now. No one in their right mind comes here on vacation. I love it, but I wouldn't have paid to vacation here. lol

My family is from Winnipeg and most of them are still there but I have some family in B.C. as well.

DH was stationed north of Seattle for a while but I never got to spend any time in the city. I was too busy getting funky on his island the few times I got to visit him up there. Seattle seems like a really cool city, and that part of Washington is gorgeous!

Quoting i.m.r.:

Lol I'm in southern Ontario. Near Toronto. Where do your relatives live? I'd much prefer visiting California but that's a little far fetched since I have no relatives there (some in FL lol) and that's a really pricey plane ticket lol. Plus if I'm going to the west coast df will most likely be dragging me to Seattle... Punk boys and their music lol

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

Bwahahahahahahahahaha

Quoting i.m.r.:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)