Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lord have mercy, Im going to go crazy. **Edit with update**

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:42 PM
  • 6 Replies
Things have steadily been going down hill lately. We are moving into bfs parents house cause we cant afford to rent and pay all the other bills while trying to save up for a house. My uncle calls me to tell me that my bio. Father has brain tumors that keep multiplying(doesn't bother me at all, but that's a whole other post.) My Uncle has cancer. My other Uncle has to take care of my bio father now because sick uncle has to take care of the other brother of theirs. Sick Uncle had to bury their aunt last week. Just found out sick Uncle is in the hospital not doing good from all the stress put on him with everything else. I swear if one more thing goes wrong I'm going to lose my mind.

Update
Well my bio father passed away yesterday. It was a lot sooner then what they were expecting. Everyone is taking it hard and fighting between all of them. My sisk uncle has been in the hospital again. He's loosing weight and just getting worse and worse. He's dealing with all the craziness and drama with the rest of them and is going to end up in the hospital again if he doesn't slow down and everyone doesn't leave him alone. I really hate being away from them. :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jessi19
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2012 at 12:09 AM

Im sorry! hang in there! hopefully things will start to look up!

angiemamma
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 12:14 AM
I feel the same way. And more are gonna start going wrong for me. Because im gonna loose my support system. and soon. I wanna just cry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BraedynsMom414
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 12:32 AM
I'm sorry. I hope things get better. I'm hoping like hell things don't get any worse. I won't be able to deal.

Quoting angiemamma:

I feel the same way. And more are gonna start going wrong for me. Because im gonna loose my support system. and soon. I wanna just cry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
I_luv_my_boys3
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 12:37 AM
I'm sorry that you're going through this... *HUGS*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angiemamma
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 12:37 AM
I just dont wanna loose my support system. It sucks. Everyone i am there for and thats there for me i dont wanna loose. Hope things get better.

Quoting BraedynsMom414:

I'm sorry. I hope things get better. I'm hoping like hell things don't get any worse. I won't be able to deal.

Quoting angiemamma:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BraedynsMom414
by on Jan. 16, 2012 at 10:09 AM
I lost that a long time ago when I moved and had my son. I know what you mean.
Quoting angiemamma:

I just dont wanna loose my support system. It sucks. Everyone i am there for and thats there for me i dont wanna loose. Hope things get better.

Quoting BraedynsMom414:

Quoting angiemamma:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)