Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Spend some on me.... Selfish ass!....*UPDATE*

Posted by   + Show Post
So, df came home and said he wanted to go to Walmart to get some boots. Cool. Well, while we were there, he grabs a sweater, boots, insoles, gloves and deoderant. I picked up a bra and panty set, he says no. I picked up a really cute pair of shoes, he says at tax time MAYBE. I pick up a wallet (I haven't had one in 2 years since my last one was stolen) he puts it back. I pick up an OU ring and ear rings, he declines... Grrr! It's so frusterating, and he wonders why I want to sell my plasma or make jewlery.......... *UPDATE* when we got home, we had an argument (it started because I was on here on the way home lol) and he said it makes him feel like shit. I told him that he's a selfish asshole that doesn't care about anyone but himself. I explained to him that for 7 months, I've had ONE pair of pants, and last month when they ripped to the point that I have to wear tights not to show my ass, he said "I didn't realize". So, he handed me the rest of his check to pay bills and get what I need.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 12:55 AM
Replies (11-20):
heavenly1462
by Jessica on Jan. 18, 2012 at 1:42 AM
This.

Quoting rosemagic01:

You really want to marry this douche?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smurfbitebug
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 1:46 AM
Are you only engaged to him?

Wow. Then that issue.will get SO much worse after marriage.

Consider yourself warned.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColieO
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2012 at 1:47 AM
Did you ask him for the stuff or just pick it up and expect him to realize what you were doing?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Kg8500
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Quoting avaandemmasmom:

Quoting ConnorMom228:

I'm sorry, but that's not ok. Obviously he needs to get over the whole "it's my money" thing. If you live with someone, love them, have a child with them, then it becomes "our" money. Unless he has some past issue with money then y'all should have a talk.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby8901
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 2:11 AM
I asked. He claims he "didn't hear me" which is the same excuse he uses when he doesn't take out the trash...

Quoting ColieO:

Did you ask him for the stuff or just pick it up and expect him to realize what you were doing?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JeJaNi_MaMa
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 2:14 AM
This or...perhaps you could make some jewelry out of his balls :)

Quoting mz_orange:

Punch him in the Dick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pacman071606
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 2:16 AM
Was this stuff he needed for work?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raeyliNlilysmom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2012 at 2:19 AM
Umm if my dh did that id be tict ecspecially if it was a necessity like bras and undies....id be putting back his pretty sweater and say nu uh wait till tax time! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nqmochafrappe
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 2:33 AM
Wow, i'm usually the one doing that to dh, not to b mean, just cuz he doesn't look @prices and bcuz he wants dumb things, i'm awful, thanks! Now I feel worse cuz he's the 1 that works and I handle the $. I will say however, from the very start he's always said we, ours us. Love him! How can u allow that?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby8901
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 3:55 AM
no. He had it all (except deoderant) but he said he deserved new stuff

Quoting pacman071606:

Was this stuff he needed for work?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)