Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spend some on me.... Selfish ass!....*UPDATE*

Posted by   + Show Post
So, df came home and said he wanted to go to Walmart to get some boots. Cool. Well, while we were there, he grabs a sweater, boots, insoles, gloves and deoderant. I picked up a bra and panty set, he says no. I picked up a really cute pair of shoes, he says at tax time MAYBE. I pick up a wallet (I haven't had one in 2 years since my last one was stolen) he puts it back. I pick up an OU ring and ear rings, he declines... Grrr! It's so frusterating, and he wonders why I want to sell my plasma or make jewlery.......... *UPDATE* when we got home, we had an argument (it started because I was on here on the way home lol) and he said it makes him feel like shit. I told him that he's a selfish asshole that doesn't care about anyone but himself. I explained to him that for 7 months, I've had ONE pair of pants, and last month when they ripped to the point that I have to wear tights not to show my ass, he said "I didn't realize". So, he handed me the rest of his check to pay bills and get what I need.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 12:55 AM
Replies (21-30):
Emmalynns_Mommy
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 4:10 AM
I was engaged to a guy like this...keyword was. I stayed with his "me, mine, my, I" ass for 2 years before I had given up. Glad I did, because now I am happily with my boyfriend who tells me that we are a couple and as a couple we get to share everything. Not like I am a money hungry bish or anything, just nice to know it's ours, not just his or just mine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2bRN007
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2012 at 4:10 AM
Your not horrible, I do this too. If I didn't we would never have money! My hubs is awesome though, he always asks what or if I need anything.. He always comes last.
Sorry op, maybe it's time you had a long talk with him.

Quoting nqmochafrappe:

Wow, i'm usually the one doing that to dh, not to b mean, just cuz he doesn't look @prices and bcuz he wants dumb things, i'm awful, thanks! Now I feel worse cuz he's the 1 that works and I handle the $. I will say however, from the very start he's always said we, ours us. Love him! How can u allow that?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveBug2012
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 4:12 AM

I have come to realize most young fathers are this way.... it's really shitty when guys are so selfish and don't wanna do anything for their girl.... talk to him.... that shit's gotta change and quick status!

cowboysgirl2810
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 5:44 AM
I would be high fiving him in the face with one of his nice new boots! Lol!

I'm sorry, but if he's going to be THAT selfish, he needs a lil chit chat...

Don't get me wrong, I veto DH desired purchases all the time, but that because he would seriously spend his entire check in a day if I didn't. Lol! But he also, even being the sole provider, always asks what WE need for OUR home. And once those things are purchased, he asks what I want/need. We buy equally, he gets a new outfit, I get one, we may be a week staggered, but its even.

Sorry he's being a dickwad!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
muisjes
by Member on Jan. 18, 2012 at 6:23 AM

Uhm, I am wondering, if he's always like this, why you're still considering marrying this a**hole? Things do not get better once you're married. He's walking all over you girl. You guys need a serious chat!

brkr082005
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 7:35 AM
Hey Ashley- doesn't sound fair, you should've been able to get something. A wallet is cheap and won't break the bank. =) DH and I keep it pretty equal and should we go out and buy something he always asks if I want or need anything. He also doesn't need to give me permission, whats mine is his and vice versa... If you didn't have the extra cash then fine but if you did which sounds like it, I would've gave him the option, lol either buy me all I want or one thing, but it won't be nothing! Lol. I hope this doesn't make you feel bad not my intention. Whatever works for you two, but if you don't like it then express that, there has to be compromise. Take care and hope it works out! =D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sandraberke
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 7:41 AM
Fuck that . . .run girl.. . run for you life,leave this douche!!! and dont look back!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amnesialand69
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 7:42 AM
This

Quoting mz_orange:

Punch him in the Dick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pacman071606
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 8:37 AM

Quoting Baby8901:

So, df came home and said he wanted to go to Walmart to get some boots. Cool. Well, while we were there, he grabs a sweater, boots, insoles, gloves and deoderant. I picked up a bra and panty set, he says no. I picked up a really cute pair of shoes, he says at tax time MAYBE. I pick up a wallet (I haven't had one in 2 years since my last one was stolen) he puts it back. I pick up an OU ring and ear rings, he declines... Grrr! It's so frusterating, and he wonders why I want to sell my plasma or make jewlery...

Then he's an ass - and if I were you, I would either a. leave, b. get a job and make money to spend on myself or c. sit down and talk to him about this and then do a or b or c (he wisens up)

TheBabyFactory4
by Catherine on Jan. 18, 2012 at 8:45 AM
Wow. I wouldn't marry the douch. My dh NEVER treated me like that. I always come first.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)