Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Reached my first weight loss goal.. (pics) updated 3/7, UPDATE 5/6

Posted by   + Show Post

15Lbs gone. I still look jiggly but I'm pretty proud of my progress so far so I wanted to share. I'm a little nervous about posting lol. Be nice.

3/7-

Hello all! So I said I would update this. I have a new photo. I don't see a huge world of difference between the two photos, but I have lost 12lbs since this post, with a total of 27lbs since January 1 when I started my journey. I'm pretty proud of myself but I still have at 40 to go! (the newest after photo is a little pixilated because I had to resize it, I didn't photo-slim myself or anything haha)

I pretty much just track my intake at MyFitnessPal and try to eat as clean as possible.

5/4 -

So total weightloss is 31lbs. I have slacked SO BADLY in April with my diet. I haven't gained anything but I feel I sabotaged myself a little and should have lost more. Anyway, there is my update lol. Wedding on the 30th!!

Before:

I have almost NO photos of myself in full body form from 2008-2011 because I looked like this. My sister took it so I couldn't delete it. 

Recent

JANUARY

FEBRUARY

MARCH

END OF APRIL

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 1:02 AM
Replies (231-235):
sheenabby09
by on May. 9, 2012 at 2:49 PM
How did you do it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BridgettH2012
by on May. 9, 2012 at 2:53 PM
I tried insanity and about died lol I felt like I needed to actually be in shape to do the workouts lol. My mother has had 4 kids and at 42 years old her tummy is flat except from her vertical scar from a c-section. I am 22 years old and my mom looks much better than I do. I am about to start the hcg diet and see how that goes...

Quoting .Pagan.:

all the women in my family have that issue. sit ups haven't helped me one bit but i just started insanity and i can already see a change in my midsection! its only been two weeks! the movements he uses works out the midsection without ever having to get on the floor.

Quoting BridgettH2012:

Trust me I understand! My tummy looks like I am 4 months pregnant and my son was born 3 years ago. grr it's so annoying. I weigh more than I ever have before. I just can't get the damn energy and drive to lose weight. Something has got to give I am so sick and discusted with my body!!!

Quoting XoXo.Nikki.XoXo:

Yeah I agree! I'm the type that doesn't lose stomach fat until last. I lost 15lbs. You can't really tell in my somach, its still huge (someone asked me if I was pregnant the other day...umm no I had my last baby almost 5 yrs ago...). But I lost the weight everywhere else. Especially my thighs.I wish I could get rid of my nasty gut lol.

Quoting BridgettH2012:

Wow! And your tummy is actually getting smaller. I've seen mommy's lose weight and their tummy stays the same. You look great!!! Something to really be proud of! I know it's hard!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daulton_dustin
by on May. 9, 2012 at 3:07 PM
Awesome job momma!!!
OBImomma
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2012 at 3:12 PM
You look great! Great job!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Candace8609
by on May. 9, 2012 at 3:16 PM
wow!!! good job!!! what kind of diet are u on?! i need to lose my baby flap :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN