So, let's all share our beauty tips!
Here's a few of mine.....
1. To learn to french braid: GO TO YOUTUBE!
2. If you but an eyeliner that isn't quite as "dark" as you'd like it to be: use a lighter to slightly warm up the tip.
3. If you lose your "summer glow" in the winter, BUY BRONZER! (I seriously used to look like a ghost in the winter & JUST learned about bronzer last year).
4. If you have a "round" or "chubby" face, run blush or bronzer ABOVE your cheek bone & down your jaw line, it will give the illusion that you have a more structures face.
5. STOP wasting your money on shaving cream! USE CONDITIONER! Especially in your no-no spots! ;) You'll thank me later!
OK, your turn! Whatcha got?