Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home made crack pipe found in gas station bathroom!!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:38 AM
  • 6 Replies

So my manager just called me. She found another crack pipe in the mens bathroom trash can! This isn't the first time its happened.

The first time it happened was a few months ago. We were closing up as usual when this couple comes in. They get their beer and candy and chips and junk, pre-pay for their gas, and leave. Well, right before we locked the doors, the guy comes running back in, saying he's gotta pee. He's in there so long that his gf comes up to the counter, yelling at me to tell her where her bf is. I told her the last place I knew him going was to the bathroom.

She goes back there and damn near breaks the bathroom door down! She's yelling * i know what your doing in there and you better quit!!!!! Don't make me break this damn door down! I'll tell that girl up there to call the cops!!!!!!!!*

He finally comes out, and they leave. Well, something just doesn't sit right with me, so I told the manager. She goes back and looks in the bathroom ( we thought maybe he had tried to steal some beer or something )  and she comes out with her cell perma-glued to her ear! She's called the cops!

Dude had been in the bathroom doing crack! He had rigged up a 20 ounce water bottle with aluminum foil and duct tape to make a home made crack pipe! You could still smell that shit in the bathroom!

The cop said we couldn't do anything to them but maybe bam them from the store cause we didn't have any real verifiable evidence that it was them that left it. He said we could use the scene the girl caused to ban them. They haven't been back since.

I just got a phone call saying that she found another one! Said this one is smaller, but it still had some of the shit in it! They don't know who it was that left it.

It's shit like this that floors me. I know if your a druggie, you'll do what ever when ever to get your fix.......but really? In a gas station bathroom?! 

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lovenoahandjeff
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:40 AM
Ha! I walked in on a guy snorting cocaine off the back of the toilet at a gas station I used to work. Most messed up part? We dated a year earlier lol. People are crazy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maryjmom
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:47 AM

I have found the blades from where they use them to cut up the coke. They just leave them laying in the bathroom floor or they wrap them up in TP and put them behind the trash can like they gonna come back for them later!!!!!! EW!

One night we had a girl go back in the bathroom and she was in there for AGES! When she did finally come out she had white shit all OVER her nose!!!! I paged back into the lottery area where the manager was and told her. She went in the bathroom and sure enough, she found a blade and a packet of coke that she had wrapped up and stuck behind some of the totes we keep in the bathroom!

Needless to say the police got called on that one and she got toted off.

Quoting lovenoahandjeff:

Ha! I walked in on a guy snorting cocaine off the back of the toilet at a gas station I used to work. Most messed up part? We dated a year earlier lol. People are crazy

lovenoahandjeff
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:52 AM
A woman I know got caught selling Meth in the bathroom at the gas station she worked at. She'd leave it in there, the customer would leave the money and take the stuff. Took years before they caught her!

It's messed up, she caught her houses on fire cooking Meth, fled the county, and still manages to NOT get on any legal trouble!

Quoting maryjmom:

I have found the blades from where they use them to cut up the coke. They just leave them laying in the bathroom floor or they wrap them up in TP and put them behind the trash can like they gonna come back for them later!!!!!! EW!

One night we had a girl go back in the bathroom and she was in there for AGES! When she did finally come out she had white shit all OVER her nose!!!! I paged back into the lottery area where the manager was and told her. She went in the bathroom and sure enough, she found a blade and a packet of coke that she had wrapped up and stuck behind some of the totes we keep in the bathroom!

Quoting lovenoahandjeff:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheBabyFactory4
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:01 AM
That's just messed up!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maryjmom
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:02 AM

We had a meth bust a while back right down the road from where I work. You could hear the sirens and everything from the parking lot of the store. It was a mobile meth lab.......someone had been making it in the trunk of their car!

To get rid of the evidence, the driver of the car set it on fire! It was in flames in seconds! Dude took off running, but the police caught him before he got too far.

I don't work in a rough town, or a drug filled area.....its actually a really good area with really good people. It's just that town is the crossroads for trafficking between Alabama and Tennessee.

Quoting lovenoahandjeff:

A woman I know got caught selling Meth in the bathroom at the gas station she worked at. She'd leave it in there, the customer would leave the money and take the stuff. Took years before they caught her!

It's messed up, she caught her houses on fire cooking Meth, fled the county, and still manages to NOT get on any legal trouble!

Quoting maryjmom:

Quoting lovenoahandjeff:

KNSmommyof2
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:21 AM
My husband and I found a crack pipe burried in a couch that we bought from our neighbor We had to cut a slight hole in the bottom of the couch because the remote had fell and we couldn't get to it. My hubby pulled it out with a stunned look on his face (at the time I didn't know what crack looked like much less a crack pipe.) and I kept asking him what was it and he looked at me and said "wow you are deprived" then not even a week later we found a heating lamp in the guest bedroom closet. We were renting a trailer and had just moved in the day before getting the couch so we found the heating lamps while finishing unpacking. Say the least we didn't stay there long.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)