Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help Me!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:42 AM
  • 5 Replies

Okay help me please! I am having a huge issue. My last period was December 22nd or 23rd. I was suppose to get my period January 19th or 20th. Didn't start but didn't freak til a week later at least. So then I took a ton of tests at least 5 and then a blood test. All negative.

So then now I am patiently waiting well yesterday it was only one time, I had a lot of mucusy discharge with a very light pinkish/orangish color. Then that was it, no more.

Today it happened again just one time but this time the color was more of a dark, maroonish color.

What could this possibly mean. My period is coming? Or what

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
BrownEyedGirl86
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:48 AM
Was it a lot of blood or spotting. Like just when you wipe???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Whitneylea1011
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:51 AM

No just like it was like spotting. the first one was very light. second one was like darker and a little bit more but it was just like a clump of nasty maroonish snot came out this time around. it was gross.

I ALSO forgot to mention I am on birth control I have the non hormonal IUD the paragard.

bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:02 AM

If you're on birth control, it could just be breakthrough bleeding you're experiencing now. Have you mentioned all of this to your doctor? If not, it might be a good idea, just to make sure nothing weird is going on.

Whitneylea1011
by on Feb. 19, 2012 at 12:33 AM

Ladies those 2 days of spotting ended up being a 3-4 day period! Thank goodness.

:)

lovinmykiddo07
by on Feb. 19, 2012 at 12:55 AM

I have the Paragard as well. For some reason for the past two years I have skipped a period in December. I wasn't pregnant either time. lol And with the Paragard I also spot between periods as well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)