• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you effin serious? *update*

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:49 AM
  • 36 Replies
He called his old boss from his previous job and there starting him tonight. So plus that he has a job and starts asap, negative he's taking a four dollar an hour pay cut. And he has to go to third shift there to. I hate third shift BUT I'm happy he has a job. This part is just me being selfish but I was so looking forward too being able to get hard wood flooring in my house with taxes but looks like I'm stuck with this ugly carpet. Lol. O well all that matters is he has a job.

My df just got fired. Our baby has been sick, we have been back in forth to peditrician and emergency room,.which has resulted in him missing a lil bit of work. This is fucking ridiculous. What the hell are we supposed to do now. House payment and van payment are due in a week. Df just came home and went straight to the bedroom, won't come out. I'm sure he blames it on me. And omg is his mom gonna flip. And blame it on me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PeaceMuch
by Kali on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:04 AM
Im sorry :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hayvensmommy07
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:10 AM
He didn't even get a warning. Nothing. Our live is stressful enough. Now this. One thing after another.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RheeRhee
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:11 AM
1 mom liked this
I would fight that and file for unemployment if he can.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hayvensmommy07
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:15 AM
1 mom liked this
They told him he missed to many days in the 90 day probation, but that's bullshit cuz he started a month and 3 days before our son was born, our son is now three months and a week old. So he has definitely been there more than 90 days.

Quoting RheeRhee:

I would fight that and file for unemployment if he can.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilovecandy
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:18 AM

i know how you feel. DH lost his jon in november. company closed down. ive been selling all sorts of shit and cleaning houses ot make ends meet. it sucks, it really does. Our house payment and car payments and.....ugh.....dont remind me

mommaT1983
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:20 AM
A little late now but could have gotten fmla? I know there's so many hours and time to be put in but states could be different. Try for unemployment anyway and something will come up for him and you and you're family will be okay. Hope everything gets better with your little one.
KillerQueenRa
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:21 AM
:( sorry Momma. Keep your head up!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JeneneRose
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:24 AM
Make sure you fight that! He should get unemployment make sure he calls unemployment right away tomorro. I was in the same boat it took a lil bit out of me but I fought and fought til I got unemployment. I hope things work out for yous. Try to keep your head up, Ill be thinking of you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hayvensmommy07
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:26 AM
He's a machinist, so he should hopefully find something quick. His job before Caterpillar he thinks he can go talk to the owner and get back on there

Quoting mommaT1983:

A little late now but could have gotten fmla? I know there's so many hours and time to be put in but states could be different. Try for unemployment anyway and something will come up for him and you and you're family will be okay. Hope everything gets better with your little one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wydowness
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:27 AM
Unemployment. Dont loose hope
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)