Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just realized...

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:13 AM
  • 5 Replies
I don't think I ever took my kids to their check ups last year. Also I forgot to schedule this years appointment too. Both their bdays already passed. Does this make me a bad mom?

I am thinking they are probably behind on their vaccinations... does it matter?

Now my oldest starts Kindergarten this year! Time to get up to date.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
saltyalley1227
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:16 AM
1 mom liked this
It really doesn't matter. Some ppl don't vax at all so if theyre a little behind it's no biggie. It's good they've been healthy and haven't needed the doctor :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arose74
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:32 AM
I know I am really grateful. I see my cousins kids who are the same age group with constant ear infections. Then last week a girl I knew, her 2 year old daughter passed away from cancer. Makes me sad for them but soooo happy my kids are healthy.

Quoting saltyalley1227:

It really doesn't matter. Some ppl don't vax at all so if theyre a little behind it's no biggie. It's good they've been healthy and haven't needed the doctor :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AdoptingMommy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:09 AM
1 mom liked this
to start school school they will have to be up to date on there shots, but behind other than that i dont think it matters i think 2 yr shot is the last before the 5yr school shots anyways
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ProudMomma1022
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:30 AM
I'm with you on this one my daughter is behind on hers I think I'm going to call this week
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2babygurls.h.f
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:44 AM
That would not make you a bad mom. We forget! You'll be fine just schedule them appointments when you can and get it done.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)