Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's For Breakfast?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:13 AM
  • 20 Replies
I'm spoiling myself and SO, chocolate chip pancakes, eggs and bacon. I can't wait til it's all done :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JennMcBride
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:14 AM
Sounds yummy! I will have cereal unless DH gets bojangles on the way home lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
claddison
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:15 AM
I had a cup of watermelon and am drinking a cup of coffee
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GwenGray
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:15 AM

Cereal for me. SO is gone off to work, so I only need to feed my self and the one who steals all my food in my abdomen.. speaking of, he woke up and is rolling around like crazy!

bruyere123
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Bojangles sounds so good right about now!! I rather have that then pancakes lol

Quoting JennMcBride:

Sounds yummy! I will have cereal unless DH gets bojangles on the way home lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bruyere123
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:19 AM
I know the feeling! She wakes me up by kicking my bladder! I almost pee myself in the morning lol

Quoting GwenGray:

Cereal for me. SO is gone off to work, so I only need to feed my self and the one who steals all my food in my abdomen.. speaking of, he woke up and is rolling around like crazy!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheBabyFactory4
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:31 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm hungry but I'm going back to sleep. So I'm not eating anything. I wish I had someone to cook for me. That is a plus side to being in the hospital with a new baby. They bring you food. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_2_be_2010
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:32 AM
Idk yet waiting for dd to wake up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GwenGray
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:42 AM

Oh don't you just LOVE waking up to that feeling! LOL now that I've passed 30 wks, he thinks it's hilarious to do that to me. Last night at Michaels (the hobby/craft store) I thought I had to pee so bad, but it turned out to be just him pushing down on my bladder!

Quoting bruyere123:

I know the feeling! She wakes me up by kicking my bladder! I almost pee myself in the morning lol

Quoting GwenGray:

Mother to Alexander. Edwyn is due in March/April <3

GwenGray
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:43 AM

congrats on the new baby!!

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

I'm hungry but I'm going back to sleep. So I'm not eating anything. I wish I had someone to cook for me. That is a plus side to being in the hospital with a new baby. They bring you food. Lol

Mother to Alexander. Edwyn is due in March/April <3

bruyere123
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:45 AM
Ohh I love it! Lol. Aren't they little boogers lol. I can't wait to meet her tho!

Quoting GwenGray:

Oh don't you just LOVE waking up to that feeling! LOL now that I've passed 30 wks, he thinks it's hilarious to do that to me. Last night at Michaels (the hobby/craft store) I thought I had to pee so bad, but it turned out to be just him pushing down on my bladder!

Quoting bruyere123:

Quoting GwenGray:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)