Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

its going to be one of those days. (vent)

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:16 AM
  • 4 Replies
First, my sisters dog won't stop barking and wakes me up. I finally get bcak to sleep and my other sister starts yelling at my brother and that wakes me up. Then, she tells my mom I hit her, becuase I complained that she woke me up, she said fuck you, I stood up, she threw her arm in my face and I put my arm up to protect my face. Our arms bumped.

I'm so tired of living in my moms house. I can't find housing in my area in my income limit. I don't get along with anyone here, I get treated different because I didn't grow up here, my mother didn't raise me. Its not a good enviorment for my DD, unborn child, or myself. I don't even have a damn bedroom to escape to! My other other sister is a theive, and I have to take care of my four year old sister along with my DD, since when did I have two kids and am pregnant? I'm the oldest of six, and my mom let's them get away with EVERYTHING because its easiest.

But she calls me lazy because I sleep in, (why should I wake up if my DD is still sleeping?) I'm a stay at home mom, I put off going back to school again, (I don't want my unborn child exposed to the fumes I'd be breathing every day going to school for hairdressing. Its not like I'm not going to go, I'm going to go after I have the baby) and I don't clean until after my DD goes to bed. (Pick up toys she will just pull out again? Why?)

I make sure my baby sister bathes, eats, goes to bed on time, bushes her teeth, and changes her underwear after she has an acident because when my mom gets home from work she locks herself in her room and doesn't do anything but eat and watch tv. Most nights she's sleeping by seven. My baby sisters bedtime is 730. But I'm lazy?

All I get here is stress, and I already am having problems with my pregnancy. =/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LilMamaK
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:36 AM

I'm sorry your having such a hard time hun :( Are there any programs where you live that can help you get on your feet?

*~*Wifey To Tommy(2.4.11), Mommy to Allyana(7.5.08), & Our angel baby Jovanny(3.6.10)*~*

sandraberke
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:45 AM
Im sorry hun :( i agree is there any assistance you can get? i too hated living @ my parents house,but made the mistake of moving in w. freinds. and wond up re living w. them.a couple of times. anyways chin up hun : ) do what u can w. what u got! and try to find an escape! *p.s. where is ur baby daddy* i wish i could do more for you :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vrbtnseele
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:30 AM
I'm going to go online again today and look. I use to live in housing, but I can't find anything like that in my income limit around here.

My DD father ignores her, and is too busy taking care of his girlfriend and HER two kids. I just rencently filed for child support. He's PISSED. But I didn't make her by myself!

This babys daddy is a friend, and he is slowly coming around to the idea. I told him two weeks ago, and he didn't take it too well. All he could say was "I'm not ready" but he is making an effort, and we are going to hang out tonight. We have barely talked since I told him. He had be fired, and he has even found a job in the past two weeks!

Quoting sandraberke:

Im sorry hun :( i agree is there any assistance you can get? i too hated living @ my parents house,but made the mistake of moving in w. freinds. and wond up re living w. them.a couple of times. anyways chin up hun : ) do what u can w. what u got! and try to find an escape! *p.s. where is ur baby daddy* i wish i could do more for you :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)