Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

gah!! what're you doing to me?! TMI

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:42 AM
  • 11 Replies
After ds was born 19months ago, af came at the end of the month like she always has. Then she started to rear her ugly head at the beginning of the month, now she's decided to make her red carpet appearance at the middle of the month. WTH is going on??!!! Can't she get her poop in a group and come at the same time every month?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GwenGray
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:46 AM

sounds like it might be a hormone inbalance from having your baby. If it continues I'd suggest talking to your doc about it. 

Mother to Alexander. Edwyn is due in March/April <3

sandraberke
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:49 AM
Ugh im having the exact same problem!!! after dd2 was born june 2010 my monthly was always @ the begining,then a couple months ago she came in the middle,and now its @ the end.im seriously going. . .wtf?!? grrrrr.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sandraberke
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:50 AM
P.s. ive been blaming mine on my thyroid (or lack there of) could ur thyroid be out of wack?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RedSoxWife
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:51 AM
Idk I've never had it checked?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheBabyFactory4
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:53 AM
Mine was Way off before I got pregnant too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
boogan1112
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:54 AM

this is the second time i've gotten mine since ds was born and i can already tell its going to be wacky. last time it was the end of the month this time its the beginning and i'm betting anything its gonna flip again next time...its annoying, i feel ya

MrsBoats08
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:56 AM
I had a hormone imbalance, and af was all jacked up!! I'm now on meds and doing much better :)

Quoting GwenGray:

sounds like it might be a hormone inbalance from having your baby. If it continues I'd suggest talking to your doc about it. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GwenGray
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:59 AM

Good, I'm glad it's all fixed for you. I'm scared to have that hormone inbalance, because that happened to someone I know, and after they took her off the meds to fix it, she went steril. That's some scarry stuff!

Quoting MrsBoats08:

I had a hormone imbalance, and af was all jacked up!! I'm now on meds and doing much better :)

Quoting GwenGray:

Mother to Alexander. Edwyn is due in March/April <3

sandraberke
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:00 AM
Well id definantly put that on my list of things to do a.s.a.p,not only for just this reason but for your health and general health :) just a thought :) im kinda a stickler for everyone getting there thyroids checked anyways.

Quoting RedSoxWife:

Idk I've never had it checked?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.m.r.
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:04 AM
I have no advice sadly. After dd was born in April my period stayed away until four or so months afterwards and since then it comes whenever it feels like it. For instance I just had it two and a half weeks ago and now I'm spotting again and before that it was two and a half months before I got it again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)