Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Really want to do something nice....

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:41 AM
  • 12 Replies
My hubby's b-day is the 21, and since I'm a stay at home mom I don't have money that I can call my own.. so besides scaring him half to death with the birth of our second daughter, I wanna do something nice for him to let him know how much I appreciate the care and love he's given.
So far I came up with nothing.. I can't surprise him in a sexy outfit because I'm huge and pregnant and we kinda can't do anything sexual.. so I'm lost.
Any ideas??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BV88
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Full body massage right before bed... With lotion.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hudson.maggie
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:43 AM
1 mom liked this

You can make him a nice dinner, give him a massage, watch his favorite movie, invite his friends/family over for a surprise party, make a card from you and your child..

sandraberke
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Can u give bj's or hand job? make his fav dinner,bubble bath,massage, movies a day devoted to him,hand made card. . .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BunkyBoyd
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:45 AM
Can you cook? Maybe make him something special!
And maybe a really good massage!
You should still dress sexy for him! I'm sure you're still a knock out pregnant! ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2babygurls.h.f
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:51 AM
The problem is... my second due date is the 22.. a day after his bday.. I'm so scared that I'm gonna be in hospital or ill be a mess and not feel like cooking or doing anything. And have a new baby, with a 4year old. Its kinda unpredictable so I don't know if I should start looking for something cute or pack my hospital gear.

Quoting BunkyBoyd:

You should still dress sexy for him! I'm sure you're still a knock out pregnant! ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BunkyBoyd
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:52 AM
Omg! Ya that's a lot! Hmm...back to the drawing board! I'll give it some more thought! Congrats on the new baby btw! That should be gift enough but men don't see it that way! ;) haha

What are you having? Names?

Quoting 2babygurls.h.f:

The problem is... my second due date is the 22.. a day after his bday.. I'm so scared that I'm gonna be in hospital or ill be a mess and not feel like cooking or doing anything. And have a new baby, with a 4year old. Its kinda unpredictable so I don't know if I should start looking for something cute or pack my hospital gear.

Quoting BunkyBoyd:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hudson.maggie
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Since you'll be so close to your due date, why don't you talk to his family and see if they can come over and help you atleast prepare a meal for him and just have a family night, maybe do some boardgames and movies and just relax with eachother..

2babygurls.h.f
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:00 AM
We already have one girl.. who is 4 almost 5 in may and this one is a girl also :-) we are naming her Faith Alexandria. Our first one is Haylie grace.. hubby named this one.

Quoting BunkyBoyd:

Omg! Ya that's a lot! Hmm...back to the drawing board! I'll give it some more thought! Congrats on the new baby btw! That should be gift enough but men don't see it that way! ;) haha

Quoting 2babygurls.h.f:

Quoting BunkyBoyd:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BunkyBoyd
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:03 AM
Both names are beautiful! Very classy! We almost named our daughter faith or grace!
Still thinking! We'll get this figured out...what does he like to do? I know if it was my hubby, he would spend the whole day playing video games and drinking scotch! Hha

Quoting 2babygurls.h.f:

We already have one girl.. who is 4 almost 5 in may and this one is a girl also :-) we are naming her Faith Alexandria. Our first one is Haylie grace.. hubby named this one.

Quoting BunkyBoyd:

Quoting 2babygurls.h.f:

Quoting BunkyBoyd:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2babygurls.h.f
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:22 AM
Thx :-) I was gonna name her Hayden faith to go with Haylie grace and he liked faith Alexandria so it stuck with her.

He's not into video games or drinking anything. Hes more of an outdoorsman. He into hunting and fishing and all that and that's why its so damn hard doing something with no money... I'd like to get him a few lures or something he doesn't have but I can't.

Quoting BunkyBoyd:

Both names are beautiful! Very classy! We almost named our daughter faith or grace!

Still thinking! We'll get this figured out...what does he like to do? I know if it was my hubby, he would spend the whole day playing video games and drinking scotch! Hha

Quoting 2babygurls.h.f:

Quoting BunkyBoyd:

Quoting 2babygurls.h.f:

Quoting BunkyBoyd:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)